• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Caskey's PayPal Holding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matigo

just a guy
Welcome to Caskey's PayPal holding service! 

If your paypal is limited, I can come in and hold paypal for you for as long as you need FOR FREE. I don't use my PayPal and it is Verified, so why not help some people out?
Will I have to give you any PayPal or any other form of payment for using your service? Not at all, I will do this for free!
Will you ever use your PayPal to buy things for yourself? My PayPal is not linked to any website or any card, I will hold onto the PayPal and that is the end of the story. No need to worry about me scamming either, as I am posting this on ForumKorner and I am Verified and I do not want my information leaked out. 

I am doing this for a service to members who need it on ForumKorner.
If I get chargebacked on whatsoever, I will be finding out who did it and they will be banned permanently.

Current people holding for:
Note: Not putting the current amount I have for them, but I will be putting roughly how much I have held for this user in the past.
@DustDice [100+]

People I have held for:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Note: Not putting the current amount I have for them, but I will be putting roughly how much I have held for this user in the past.[/font]
@Philly [550+]

Like I said, I am doing this for free, but the second there is an issue I will be closing this service down!

Official Contact Information
Kik: MatigoFK
Skype: Private message me for this, if I personally trust you.

Thank you!

Vouches

GamesPuff said:
Vouch this OP is a great guy and very trustable gl!!!
DustDice said:
Vouch for Caskey he's legit, you can trust him with your money!

Shift

Power member.
Can you launder some money for me ????????

DustDice

User is banned.
Vouch for Caskey he's legit, you can trust him with your money!

Freestyle

User is banned.
/////////

@"blimp brave"
@brave

....(:)(($!???,;)&))((;;;;44

ot: vouch for dude

Goon

Power member.
I need this ASAP man. Glad you can do this. Hmu I need you to hold some funds for me

DustDice

User is banned.
meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
look at all the previous threads on this kind of service

all bad

gl

I guess scamming a mod isn't going to do you so good. But yeah I personally wouldn't open this service for free as I value my PayPal, but helping others doesn't hurt as long as its not abused. If nobody tries to use this to their advantage then it'll be a good help for our users.

Rare

Seems like another way to get limited but you're more trusted so if anyone does this it's good you are.

DustDice said:
I guess scamming a mod isn't going to do you so good. But yeah I personally wouldn't open this service for free as I value my PayPal, but helping others doesn't hurt as long as its not abused. If nobody tries to use this to their advantage then it'll be a good help for our users.

who cares if you're a mod?

they get banned anyway, it's the same outcome

unless ur suggesting that you'd be doing something with their ip ; ) ; ) ; ) ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.