• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Can We PLEASE Get a Counter Strike Subforum

elite

I know a lot of people here play Counterstrike, it's been suggested before, and it is really annoying not knowing where to post about CS. It will also bring a lot more activity to FK as I know CS subs are always popular on other forums.

smalls

Power member.
I'd like this also, let us get this!

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Ew. Why.

We already have a PC gaming section? That is where you would post things about CS. https://www.forumkorner.com/forum-21.html

The PC gaming section is under used in my opinion. Maybe if it would be used more often specifically for CS we could end up implementing a sub section. :)

Akira

Onyx user!
coltie2 said:
Ew. Why.

We already have a PC gaming section? That is where you would post things about CS. https://www.forumkorner.com/forum-21.html

The PC gaming section is under used in my opinion. Maybe if it would be used more often specifically for CS we could end up implementing a sub section.  :)

I agree about the CS sub-forum. The PC gaming section is a bit too broad for just one game.

Rare

Coltie is right, there could be a new sub-section possibly in PC Section.

JWS

Onyx user!
I don't play CS:GO but I do think this would be a good idea! I think what @Verizon said is true. There's a COD subforum so I don't see why there couldn't be a CS:GO one.

elite

fuck pc gaming if this forum wants my activity it can take 2 minutes to add a Counter strike thing in pc gaming

elite

meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
WTF YOU'VE BEEN THAT RANK FOR MONTHS

well my aim isnt horrible i think it's because i only play dust 2

Color

Would be pretty useless, to be honest. It'd be an inactive subforum with like 4 threads a month.

elite

Color said:
Would be pretty useless, to be honest. It'd be an inactive subforum with like 4 threads a month.

check out the cs section of HF, one of the most active subs on the site. and maybe while were at it we can get rid of the computing and private sections

elite

bump... someone needs to take 2 mins out of their uneventful day nd get this done