• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Can someone tell me

Cliché

User is banned.
They are both the best in the world at what they do and have never fought each other before.

Sweden

Power member.
pac-man and money-may are the biggest of the best boxers there are presently, money-may is currently undefeated, and pac-man is 57-5, the fight has been talked about for many years, and they finally agreed on it making it one of the most hyped matches the sport has ever seen. I'm going for the pac-man.

Wiz

User is banned.
What?
Floyd is undefeated they been trying to fight for 5 years now and finally they ended up coming up with An argument now the fight is scheduled. Floyd best in the world pac is to but wouldn't consider him best best he has few L.

Highest paid fight as well

Pandas

User is banned.
Cliché said:
They are both the best in the world at what they do and have never fought each other before.

But when they do Brazil v Spain you don't have to pay $20 to watch on fucking tv

Gang

Power member.
2 of the worlds greatest boxers are going head-to-head.

Taunt

User is banned.
I cannot wait for this fight, can you imagine how many era are happening today.

Gang

Power member.
Taunt said:
I cannot wait for this fight, can you imagine how many era are happening today.

Who your got winning the fight? I got Pac :)

Louis Vuitton

User is banned.
The fight is important because it may become Mayweather first official counted lost.

Gemini

User is banned.
Just this fight is 160million dollars, they are the best in the world and no one likes mayweather hes a little stupid cunt who cant read a book.