• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Can someone help?

Wreckage

User is banned.
Ok so I use to smoked continuously for over 2years everyday but one day I smoked and I coughed super hard until I puked... But the high felt like any other high until about 15 minutes chilling I instantly feel completely numb my vision is 20/20 really bright I know it was weed but I was freaking out and hallucinating I quit smoking for 6months after that scared me shitless, but about 2months ago I picked it up again and just took a couple puffs everyday to help my neck problems, but once I again I smoked about 6 bowls with my buddy coughed again and puked and started tripping again idk what this is and if its natural idk if I should just quit or what to do not to cause this to happen, I want to know what happened and why I was hallucinating and if anyone has had the same experience, just someone explain why this is happening.

Beam

Power member.
You're probably really lightweight with smoking, just take it easy man.

Wreckage

User is banned.
I mean I did dabs and felt fine I think it was just the bong and how I was trying to show off but thank you man @beam

Joker

Wreckage said:
Ok so I use to smoked continuously for over 2years everyday but one day I smoked and I coughed super hard until I puked... But the high felt like any other high until about 15 minutes chilling I instantly feel completely numb my vision is 20/20 really bright I know it was weed but I was freaking out and hallucinating I quit smoking for 6months after that scared me shitless, but about 2months ago I picked it up again and just took a couple puffs everyday to help my neck problems, but once I again I smoked about 6 bowls with my buddy coughed again and puked and started tripping again idk what this is and if its natural idk if I should just quit or what to do not to cause this to happen, I want to know what happened and why I was hallucinating and if anyone has had the same experience, just someone explain why this is happening.

What made you resort back to weed for neck problems after the huge realization that it was dangerous? What was the neck problems caused by? I don't see how weed would fix that. 
Then again, I'm no expert but it could be a million of things.. empty stomach before smoking? too much too soon? were you sober or drinking whilst you took the weed?

Maybe your body just can't tolerate it for unknown reasons? I know for one, if I eat a food that doesn't agree with me.. I won't eat that food again. 
If I tried Marijuana and it made me puke, I'd take the hint and move on. (NOT TO OTHER DRUGS) lol.

Wreckage

User is banned.
Because marijuana is the most natural way to heal aches in my experience @joker but im not doing it again.

Joker

Wreckage said:
Because marijuana is the most natural way to heal aches in my experience @joker but im not doing it again.

There are other ways man, fitness? better sleeping? better eating?

Wreckage

User is banned.
i workout everyday and eat fairly well but i do understand. @joker

Samus

Power member.
That weed was laced prob got some xany bars sprinkled on that shit haha

Wreckage

User is banned.
It was pretty gnarly the second time but the first time was awful lol @samus