• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Can someone help with Algebra 2?

Power member.
Write the equation in exponential form.

[font=verdana, times, serif][font=MathJax_Main]log[/font][font=MathJax_Main]8[/font][font=MathJax_Main]1[/font][font=MathJax_Main]512[/font][font=MathJax_Main]=[/font][font=MathJax_Main]−[/font][font=MathJax_Main]3[/font][/font]

[font=verdana, times, serif][font=MathJax_Main]log[/font][font=MathJax_Math-italic]x[/font][font=MathJax_Main]([/font][font=MathJax_Math-italic]y[/font][font=MathJax_Main]+[/font][font=MathJax_Math-italic]z[/font][font=MathJax_Main])[/font][font=MathJax_Main]=[/font][font=MathJax_Main]4[/font][/font]

Write the expression as a single logarithm:

[font=verdana, times, serif][font=MathJax_Main]2[/font][font=MathJax_Main]log[/font][font=MathJax_Math-italic]b[/font][font=MathJax_Math-italic]y[/font][font=MathJax_Main]+[/font][font=MathJax_Main]4[/font][font=MathJax_Main]log[/font][font=MathJax_Math-italic]b[/font][font=MathJax_Math-italic]x[/font][/font]

Use the change of base formula to evaluate

[font=verdana, times, serif][font=MathJax_Main]log[/font][font=MathJax_Main]2[/font][/font][font=verdana, times, serif][font=MathJax_Main]39[/font][/font]

[font=verdana, times, serif][font=MathJax_Main][size=large][font=verdana, times, serif][font=MathJax_Main]log[/font][font=MathJax_Main]7[/font][font=MathJax_Main]16[/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[font=MathJax_Main]What is the value of [/font]

[font=verdana, times, serif][font=MathJax_Main]log[/font][font=MathJax_Main]12[/font][font=MathJax_Main]1[/font][/font]

What is the value of 

[font=verdana, times, serif][font=MathJax_Main]log[/font][font=MathJax_Main]9[/font][font=MathJax_Main]729[/font][/font]

old

pretty sure there is a website (forgot the name) that does all this shit for you. or try wolfram.

Power member.
old said:
pretty sure there is a website (forgot the name) that does all this shit for you. or try wolfram.

Tried mathway and cymath. Couldn't answer those in OP. Got the rest though

Daimi

User is banned.
This is pretty easy.

8^-3 =1512

Not sure about 2. But on log 2 39 what exponent of 2 gets you 39. Hope this helps

Power member.
Kowai said:
This is pretty easy.

8^-3 =1512

Not sure about 2. But on log 2 39 what exponent of 2 gets you 39. Hope this helps

Could u possibly answer the rest besides 2 if you're able to? I need answers to be exact as it's for a quiz I'm taking. My teacher let me take the paper home to do it as I was absent

Power member.
Kowai said:
Yeah I got to get on my lap top I'm on my phone right now.

Alright. U plan on getting on ur laptop soon or tomorrow?

Power member.
Kowai said:
I'm on it right now, I will get back to you in a minute.

Thanks my man! Looking forward to it haha. This would really boost my grade

Power member.
Kowai said:
Log2 39 is 2^5.29
Log7 16 is 7^1.425
log12 1 is 12^1
The last one is 3.
Sadly I'm not too sure about 2 or 3.
For log12 1 is it 12 to the power of 1?  And for log7 16 is it 7 to the power of 1.425? I dont think we've ever had powers in decimal forms

Power member.
Kowai said:
I mean that's what I got out of my calculator. And no to the first question is actually 0 not 12.

I think the base formula is a fraction instead of a power. I tried it agian and got a fraction and i searched it on google images (base formula) and answers are indeed a fraction, so that might be it.