• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Calves and belly fat

Pichu

Onyx user!
I was born with naturally high calves,the interior sides of the calve look fine and are relatively well-developed whereas the outer part of my calves continue to be thin and higher up towards the kneecap then other people,it is rather strange to see such developed thighs and knees then pathetic looking calves,any suggestions?
My calves look like the picture on the left but I'm looking to get it like on the right.
calf-implants-augmentation_clip_image002.jpg

And I have been doing abs workout and when I push down my belly fat I can really see the 6 packs, but the belly fat I have is really difficult to burn off,anyone have suggestions?

Habs

User is banned.
Don't do situps or ab exercises just hit the treadmill man, and squats/leg lifts

Fuck

User is banned.
Any type of leg exercise would generally help.

Poison

Doses & Mimosas
Best way to start your workout is getting pre workout supplements. I would recommend a product called C4, pretty much just straight caffeine to get your body warmed up. Then hit either the elliptical or go outside and run for a good 10-15 for another warm up. After doing that, hit some weights to warm up your arms, shoulders and biceps. It's all about warming up your muscles and body. Never stop moving. The more you move , the more calories you burn off. I suggest running a lot. Cardio is a great way to shave the weight off. But if you're lifting, use muscle milk or other high quality protein Shakes to help rebuild your torn muscles.

Pichu

Onyx user!
Ecstasy said:
Best way to start your workout is getting pre workout supplements. I would recommend a product called C4, pretty much just straight caffeine to get your body warmed up. Then hit either the elliptical or go outside and run for a good 10-15 for another warm up. After doing that, hit some weights to warm up your arms, shoulders and biceps. It's all about warming up your muscles and body. Never stop moving. The more you move , the more calories you burn off. I suggest running a lot. Cardio is a great way to shave the weight off. But if you're lifting, use muscle milk or other high quality protein Shakes to help rebuild your torn muscles.
So Its basically running and protein for better rebuilding of micro-tears?

California

Power member.
Do calf raises on your stairs. It works, my calfs are naturally big because of genetics and the fact i played basketball and was always jumping and trying to jump higher.

Narc

User is banned.
It looks like you have 10 year old kids trapped in your knees.

Pichu

Onyx user!
Narcotic said:
It looks like you have 10 year old kids trapped in your knees.
Those aren't my knees,I'm talking about the calves.

On-Topic : thanks for the suggestions guys,I'm going to give them a try.

realgoon

User is banned.
There are so many ab workouts you can do. What I do to get killer abs is lay down on my back on the floor, sit on my hands, and keep my legs raised and bring them high, then down without touching the floor, then continue, or you can spell your name with it if it isn't short

Metro

User is banned.
Yeah that belly fat bullshit got me man, got packs and a strong ass stomach but like a layer of blubber or some shit.