• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty Call of Duty 7

George

Anyone planning on getting call of duty 7?

I used to like the CoD series, but it's going downhill so much. It wouldn't suprise me if you get rayguns in online play and all these really unrealistic gadgets and tools. CoD is going downhill a lot in my opinion, it's been saturated with hackers/cheaters and now it's not really possible to be in say the top 5,000 in the leaderboards as most people just hack it.

I'm not getting Cod 7.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Well I am.
Hacking shouldn't make a difference.
Most hackers aren't at all able to play the game properly.
So you should still be able to play it and enjoy.

So yeah I'm getting it.

GameOver

User is banned.
I dont play Call Of Duty.. one time I played CoD and I didnt like it so much than Counter Strike! :)

George

It's come out now, I'm not getting it, such a waste of money, I would much rather spend the money on this site.

It's come out now, I'm not getting it, such a waste of money, I would much rather spend the money on this site.

So don't "buy" it.

George

Now the game has been released, what's everyone's opinion of it?

tehexmen

Never... CS is much better, and cheaper

achoo

well just have bought and played it already. It is quite a fun. But i think its single campaign replayability is very low. A person would be bored of its single campaign mode just after playing it 2 times. As i have played some good games 4 or 5 times, but this game is not in this list of mine

Icon

Its nice...

You'll find hackers every where you just need to deal with them.

Why do I prefer Css?

When you own your own server you can put edited anti hackers settings and when they try to log in they fail and then Valve is warned and they are Banned.

Vipul

I have this game, had fun in HD 5670
This game surprise us with its amazing moments and how cutscenes turns into gameplay
I think best game I had ever played

Icon

It's the best according to quality.

However you need a good computer to use it and experience the great gameplay.

achoo

It's the best according to quality.

However you need a good computer to use it and experience the great gameplay.

I think not that much of computer power would have required in it, because my friend have played it smoothly on the computer which he played its previous parts also. I have played it on PS3 so i don't care about the power which it requires :p

Evilmaster09

After playing this for a while, I don't like it, Its just MW2 but improved on so I wouldn't reccomend it, especially since its �£60 on console.