• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Buying Your BTC/AGC (GOOD RATES!)

DustDice

User is banned.
Buying all Bitcoin/AGC you might have. Buying Bitcoin with PayPal of course, and buying AGC with either BTC or PP.

Current BTC stock: 0.73
Current PayPal stock: $800

Rates:
Your BTC -> My PayPal = I pay 13% in your favour
Your AGC -> My BTC = 70% rate. ($100 AGC gets you $70 BTC)
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Your AGC -> My PayPal = 80% rate. ($100 AGC gets you $80 PayPal)[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Post here with your requested trade, or PM. I do use Skype and kik, but I prefer to PM first for the security of both of us.[/font]

Cent

Onyx user!
vouch for this user, bought BTC with amazon and I went first, quick and easy deal

DustDice

User is banned.
Cent said:
vouch for this user, bought BTC with amazon and I went first, quick and easy deal

Thanks! Looking forward to dealing again.

Package

DustDice said:
Rates:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Your AGC -> My PayPal = 80% rate. ($100 AGC gets you $90 BTC.)[/font]
[/font]

you mean $80 PayPal, right?   

Cred

I will probably be using you in the future :)

DustDice

User is banned.
Cred said:
I will probably be using you in the future :)

For sure. It's faster if you reach me on an IM, I'm usually doing something else while refreshing FK every now and then. This should be a service I don't plan on ending anytime soon, so bookmark it :p.

BTW, why the hell is your group colours username colour... black? Like bruhh, the background is a dark grey. If it were not for the red shadows then lol -_-. Looks sick kinda, where do I apply?

Gear

Power member.
DustDice said:
Not a bad idea, I'll consider that actually. But why do I have to pay $5? It does nothing but discourage me from verifying myself...

Agreed that the $5 is a bit stupid but being verified you'd make the money back in no time as a lot more people would deal with a verified member :)

Cred

I have 80 from amazon.de
do you take that?