• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Buying & Selling on OPSkins for you.

Sapphire

Power member.
Obviously this thread is a little strange, and I'm sure you haven't seen something like this before.
So, I[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]'m going to start this thread with a little bit of information about what this service entails.[/font]
I'm essentially being a middle-middle man, for those who the middle man refuses to conduct business with; in other words a proxy seller.
OPSkins is one of the most trusted websites there is for selling Steam Inventory Items, such as CS:GO Skins, H1Z1 Items, Steam Items, etc...
Their security system is super secure, and requires a whole bunch of personal information that is essentially your DOX.
Getting verified is difficult as-is, and isn't possible for people under 18 years of age or can't prove their identity.
Because I'm already verified, I'm able to buy & sell there with no problems.
Being a premium member makes it so OPSkins only takes 5% of your intake from selling items, instead of 10% for regular users.
You are able to buy & sell when not verified, but you need to be whitelisted in order to pay big amounts with PayPal / cashout in BitCoin.

For those of you who aren't 18, can't get verified for some reason, or simply are too lazy to, I'd be willing to buy and sell for you on OPSkins.
I'm a verified member who is whitelisted for both depositing money through PayPal, and withdrawing through BTC in large amounts, who is also premium (so opskins only takes 5% commision).

Selling:
1) Obviously you'll send me your item(s) through Steam, and tell me the price at which to sell them at.
2) I will alert you once your item has been sold, at which point I'll get your cashout details (paypal email / btc address).
3) I will keep say 3% commision, in other words if your item sells for $100, I'll take $3.
4) I'll request the cashout from OPSkins, which will come in 4-7 days.

Buying:
1) You'll give me the link to the exact item you want, for any game (on OPSkins).
2) You'll give me the amount needed to buy it, plus 3% commision[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], in other words if the item costs $100, you'll give me $3.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]3) I will then send the item to you through Steam.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]T.o.S.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I will not take paypal from anyone I don't deem trustworthy. If I don't, we can use Philly as a currency exchanger / middle man (of sorts).[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I will not allow you to pay with PayPal directly, as you charging back will more than likely get my account banned.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I have the right to refuse service to anyone (highly unlikely).[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Attempting to scam me in any way will result in a community warning about you as well as negative rep linking to it.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or leave a reply.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I'm not expecting to get many requests to do this for people, this is just here to help out if needed.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I'm willing to provide proof of being whitelisted of BTC cashouts, and PayPal deposits, as well as current OPSkins wallet amount.[/font]

Awhile

Don't really trade skins much in CSGO due to me not playing it enough to want to invest in one. But this seems like a cool idea for a service and I could see many people using it. Be careful with PayPal my friend. Don't want to see what happened to me happen to someone else, good luck for the future!

Sapphire

Power member.
Heaven said:
are you interested in buying a bunch of keys?
For myself? No.
For you? If you pay.

Operator said:
Interested in this, PM me your skype please.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Sent you a PM mate.[/font]

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven
Sapphire said:
For myself? No.
For you? If you pay.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Sent you a PM mate.[/font]
I have 307 keys, so looking to sell them all.

Sapphire

Power member.
Heaven said:
I have 307 keys, so looking to sell them all.

If you wish I can list them on OPSkins for you.
You'd get ~$565 after both me & OPSkins fee's.

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven
Sapphire said:
If you wish I can list them on OPSkins for you.
You'd get ~$565 after both me & OPSkins fee's.
I can get more than that, thats underpricing them a shit ton, i dont need you to list them lol I was just wondering if you wanted to buy keys

elite

This is stupid as fuck. You're paying a middleman to use a middleman to sell your skins. If you can't get verified on OP, just sell on Reddit or Bitskins or something. At least list your cashrep thread if you're going to open this service, bigger chance of getting scammed by you than some random w/ cashrep.

Sapphire

Power member.
elite said:
This is stupid as fuck. You're paying a middleman to use a middleman to sell your skins. If you can't get verified on OP, just sell on Reddit or Bitskins or something. At least list your cashrep thread if you're going to open this service, bigger chance of getting scammed by you than some random w/ cashrep.
Cashrep is literally the same thing as Steam comments, completely worthless.
There's no way of verifying that the posts on a cashrep thread is legit, especially since I've seen cashrep threads linked on H F Rep4rep threads in the CS section.

Reddit I understand.

But how do you expect someone to buy (say a souvenier fn dlore w/ jw sticker) when it's for sale on OPSkins, but not Reddit or BitSkins?
People will want specific items, that aren't available.
People will want to do things their own way instead of what's easiest, which is why things like OPSkins & BitSkins were made. It's easiest to sell on Steam Market, but there are reasons people choose to use third party sites.

This is here for the people that'd prefer OPSkins to anything, and can't get verified.
That obviously isn't you, so there's no need for you to comment.