• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Buying RuneScape OG Names

ForumKorner

Ok so I quit RuneScape for several years because of the ugly updates.
Now 07 is back and didn't even realize that they do name cleanups.
I'm looking to buy OG RuneScape names, post the name below if you have any or PM the name you have.
They even had a name cleanup this morning and I just rejoined and didn't even fukin know -.-
Thanks.

Jaii

they are cleaning all of the names up to Z soon, A,B,C I saw a lot..I got a good one too but it's on my main rs account with membership and a lot of high levels, it shouldn't be that hard to find one, good luck pal.

ForumKorner

Pandas said:
they are cleaning all of the names up to Z soon, A,B,C I saw a lot..I got a good one too but it's on my main rs account with membership and a lot of high levels, it shouldn't be that hard to find one, good luck pal.

They just did letter M this morning and I just rejoined RuneScape and didn't even know. -.-
How long do they do the cleanups? is it every month?

dagger

OVOXO said:
They just did letter M this morning and I just rejoined RuneScape and didn't even know. -.-
How long do they do the cleanups? is it every month?

I believe it is atleast 2 letters a month maybe more. Because they did A,B, and C at one time!

dagger

OVOXO said:
Still looking for OGs, does anybody know if there's a better market for RS OGs?

Try finding some forums that are based on runescape or just the mmorpg category. Im sure you will be able to find something with google!

Dunk

Dom
M8 i got 5 names PM if you want to know them and i'll also tell you the marketplace forum too.

ForumKorner

Dunk said:
M8 i got 5 names PM if you want to know them and i'll also tell you the marketplace forum too.

lol whats up "wear" ;)
i kno the market, i don't trust the sellers there. Most of em are new to the forum and ill just snipe names