• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Buying og instagram $40 btc budget

Bipolar

Onyx user!
Looking for a og instagram, budget is $40 btc. Pm me if you have anything, I will be using a mm. Thanks

DustDice

User is banned.
Ah shit, if you had a bit more I would have some pretty cool stuff to offer. Any way you can raise the budget?

Julian

Power member.
$40 won't get you anything good.

Bipolar

Onyx user!
Julian said:
$40 won't get you anything good.

Thank you for your useless opinion

DustDice said:
Ah shit, if you had a bit more I would have some pretty cool stuff to offer. Any way you can raise the budget?
I cannot sadly, I bought a kik earlier so my budget dropped down to $40

DustDice

User is banned.
I second that, $40 will get you a pretty shit Instagram lol

This guy is a time waster and low baller. The way he moves I almost felt as though he was gonna scam me. DEAL WITH CAUTION

Bipolar

Onyx user!
380 said:
This guy is a time waster and low baller. The way he moves I almost felt as  though he was gonna scam me. DEAL WITH CAUTION
Are you fucking stupid? Because I backed out then I offered $20? We were looking for a mm for like 20 mins then I had to go for an hour then I came back and thought nvm I'm not going to pay $25 for that wack ass kik. Idiot

Bipolar said:
Are you fucking stupid? Because I backed out then I offered $20? We were looking for a mm for like 20 mins then I had to go for an hour then I came back and thought nvm I'm not going to pay $25 for that wack ass kik. Idiot

Dont make me expose the convo. I found a MM and had you in a chat with the MM instead of sending the btc which takes all of 0.5 seconds you say "oh shit sorry yall in school there strict" and leave the kik chat LOL.  Shady as hell nigga. your probably the only scammer on the site with this much stupidity. DEAL WITH CAUTION SEE HOW MAD HE GOT WHEN I PULLED HIS CARD? HES A SCAMMER WATCH HOW YOU DEAL @irc+ can confirm the bullshit he pulled

Bipolar

Onyx user!
380 said:
Dont make me expose the convo. I found a MM and had you in a chat with the MM instead of sending the btc which takes all of 0.5 seconds you say "oh shit sorry yall in school there strict" and leave the kik chat LOL.  Shady as hell nigga. your probably the only scammer on the site with this much stupidity. DEAL WITH CAUTION SEE HOW MAD HE GOT WHEN I PULLED HIS CARD? HES A SCAMMER WATCH HOW YOU DEAL @irc+ can confirm the bullshit he pulled

I don't understand what bullshit? What about when @chill was goimg to mm? We were going through the deal then you left like a pussy. I was in school you idiot, how the fuck would I beam you? I never told you to go first lmfao

Chill

@380 you wanted him to send BTC when I didn't even have the Kik for fuck sake, grow up. You seemed to be the shady one to me!

Bipolar

Onyx user!
Chill said:
@380 you wanted him to send BTC when I didn't even have the Kik for fuck sake, grow up. You seemed to be the shady one to me!
Thank you, and I'm the one getting ragged on. When I didn't do shit. Plus I get negged for no reason at all. @dustdice the attitude wasn't even towards you, I had a reason to give an attitude. But anyways sorry

Chill said:
Nigga did i ever ask him to send btc? Nope. I actually pmd you and said confirm yourself thru kik because i got fuck so much. The kid asked me for btc address and I dropped it. Never said send shit. And you need to fuck off becauae you didn't MM shit @chill you were to much of a bitch on your period to verify yourself onsite/offsite. Stop sucking your boyfriends dick.

Bipolar

Onyx user!
380 said:
Nigga did i ever ask him to send btc? Nope. I actually pmd you and said confirm yourself thru kik because i got fuck so much. The kid asked me for btc address and I dropped it. Never said send shit. And you need to fuck off becauae you didn't MM shit @chill you were to much of a bitch on your period to verify yourself onsite/offsite. Stop sucking your boyfriends dick.
Are you dumb? Ive talked to chill twice, one to ask him to mm and another to ask about a kik. I'm just going to stop now before I get hit with the ban hammer. Just stop flooding my thread with bullshit

Chill

380 said:
You clearly asked him to send BTC, he then asked if I had the ik and I replied No.

Chill said:
You clearly asked him to send BTC, he then asked if I had the ik and I replied No.

Nigga clearly post a screen shot. This nigga @chill is in cahoots with the scammer. Why you lying for this nigga. Dont lie and say you closed the chat either bitch. Please show where I clearly asked hin to send btc...

After i went back and forth about confirming your identity he all if a sudden had to go right away so we had to "hurry up" and finish the deal he CLEARLY said whats your btc address i responded with it 2 mins after him asking and his response was did you get the kik and you said no. Fuck out my face with that hot garbage you throwin.

Bipolar

Onyx user!
380 said:
Nigga clearly post a screen shot. This nigga @chill is in cahoots with the scammer. Why you lying for this nigga. Dont lie and say you closed the chat either bitch. Please show where I clearly asked hin to send btc...

After i went back and forth about confirming your identity he all if a sudden had to go right away so we had to "hurry up" and finish the deal he CLEARLY said whats your btc address i responded with it 2 mins after him asking and his response was did you get the kik and you said no. Fuck out my face with that hot garbage you throwin.
I HAD TO GO TO SCHOOL YOU FUCKING MORON.

Bipolar said:
Are you dumb? Ive talked to chill twice, one to ask him to mm and another to ask about a kik. I'm just going to stop now before I get hit with the ban hammer. Just stop flooding my thread with bullshit
Fuck your thread. Dont waste ppls time/try to scam.

Bipolar

Onyx user!
380 said:
Fuck your thread. Dont waste ppls time/try to scam.
Hey quick question my brother from another mother. When did I ever ask you to go first? Answer that please and thank you my good sir