• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Buying downloadable games on xbox live.

Pokespirit

Onyx user!
I'll be buying these games for GP. Meaning you give me the email & pass to your account that has any bought, I dl them onto my xbox, you recover your account, I trade you the GP.

These games:

* Battlefield 1943
* ZOMBIES APOCALYPSE
* Resident Evils
* Other games [must supply a youtube link to a trailer of the game]

I'll be paying via RSGP.

Use the order form (code)
Code:
Games your selling:
Youtube link:
MSN:

I'll go first to some people.

Pheonix

Onyx user!
Vouch for Pokespirit :) + Bump <3

Shmi

Onyx user!
Do you want me to tell you a method which you can get these games for free? There is always a chance of ban, but NO ONE has been banned yet through this method that I use.

Kool Aid

Onyx user!
I got account with alot of Download games on :p I'm at school at the moment so I can't check which games I got :3 But I know I got Battlefield 1943

Zangrefia

Onyx user!
Are you still interested? Because I have an account with a lot of games.

Pokespirit

Onyx user!
Yes I am still interested

Rarity

Onyx user!
I have **** load of games that you can have, i believe with this it is safest if you use single player on the games but i am interested to trade with you.

Shmi117 said:
Do you want me to tell you a method which you can get these games for free? There is always a chance of ban, but NO ONE has been banned yet through this method that I use.

I do believe this method is patched now. I could be wrong, just remember reading it on HF.

And I'd also like to remind people that he has to take your Licenses in order for this to work.

If he were to download your games on his console and you were to recover your account, the games will not work.

So in order for the games/DLC to work on his console, he has to transfer your content license as well.

You can only transfer your licenses once per year, so if you have multiple accounts on your xbox in which certain downloaded games are played on, I don't recommend doing this.

Ninja

Power member.
Steezy said:
Shmi117 said:

I do believe this method is patched now. I could be wrong, just remember reading it on HF.

And I'd also like to remind people that he has to take your Licenses in order for this to work.

If he were to download your games on his console and you were to recover your account, the games will not work.

So in order for the games/DLC to work on his console, he has to transfer your content license as well.

You can only transfer your licenses once per year, so if you have multiple accounts on your xbox in which certain downloaded games are played on, I don't recommend doing this.

The account that has all the games and that got transferred to another account will still be able to play all the games they have bought they just need to be connected to xbox live to play them,
I know, I used to do this a lot.