• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Buying cod 4, and 5

Eazy E

Power member.
Your trying to buy a cod 4 and 5 disc or account with them on it?

AEM

just get cod 4. cod 5 is fucked beyond fun. so sad it was my favourite by miles :(

Philly

Power member.
AEM said:
just get cod 4. cod 5 is fucked beyond fun. so sad it was my favourite by miles :(

I am only getting them to get into a modded lobby, and get maxed rank. I don't want them to play. I will probably sale them once I get into a lobby or keep them for dust collecting.

AEM

could you not just borrow from a friend seems like a waste of money for what you need it for! whatevs not my money ha lol

Philly

Power member.
Jon said:
Sounds odd but have you tried craigslist?

Actually I haven't which is kinda stupid on my part. lol

AEM said:
could you not just borrow from a friend seems like a waste of money for what you need it for! whatevs not my money ha lol

I don't know anyone with the games or I would for sure do that.

Tupac

Power member.
I would totally sell you mine, but I still play them :p

Blade

Power member.
I play mine when I get really fucking bored with mw3 and my dumbass friend broke my mw2 and keeps making excuses but he borrowed a second one from another friend so he isn't worried about getting me a new one anytime soon.. what a dick.

Anyways, yeah they don't sell for jack shit xD

Philly

Power member.
Blade said:
I play mine when I get really fucking bored with mw3 and my dumbass friend broke my mw2 and keeps making excuses but he borrowed a second one from another friend so he isn't worried about getting me a new one anytime soon.. what a dick.

Anyways, yeah they don't sell for jack shit xD

I know what you mean, I have let me buddy borrow cod waw, and he never returned it, and says to this day that he gave it back, which is not close to true. Also I let him borrow forza 3 like 6 months back, and he has yet to return it. I have a feeling he traded it in just like waw, and I will never see it again, and he will make some bs excuse. Pisses me off, but I know now that I will never let him borrow anything not even just games form me again.