• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Buy me Membership :P?

Pheonix

Onyx user!
Would somebody Like to Buy me membership :)? im good with GFX and i can pay you in Favours like Sigs and Avatars, or i can pay you back in RSGP gradually.. i jst get 99 Wc and i really want the cape!!! im sure if i bot Wc or Mining i can make the money back within 2 weeks, ill offer 6m Rsgp for Members but ill pay you within 2 weeks.. Pm me or Just post here or even add my msn - [email protected]

Thanks ~ Mr Elite

Amped-

I think he deserves it :)

Pheonix

Onyx user!
Ty :) i jst really want it to Wear the cape, and so i can Bot soulwars to join The E squad :)

Amped-

Btw, soulwars is a lot slower than actual training haha.

Aidan

Amped- said:
Btw, soulwars is a lot slower than actual training haha.

Very much. But low ban rate, and easy as hell to do.

Suidacra1337

Onyx user!
Aidan said:
Very much. But low ban rate, and easy as hell to do.
thats not true isnt it? since soulwars is easy ban people make bots get stuck and report them and then you are fucked what i know and i train str for 3 weeks now and still no ban

Aidan

Suidacra1337 said:
thats not true isnt it? since soulwars is easy ban people make bots get stuck and report them and then you are fucked what i know and i train str for 3 weeks now and still no ban

That didn't make sense at all. I personally have botted a main 4 99's and my pure 1 and 1/2. And i know multiple people who have maxed out accounts with sw. Just use rsbots.net and world 44. Trust me it's a low ban rate.

I did this with soul wars
14b0434610f166b485d6ec3ce47a68d2.png
But techno purchased the account from me.

But On topic: I would but I'm short on cash at the moment.

Sexyy

Onyx user!
I can give you a Pin , if it still works..i bought it about a month ago...but i havn't used it yet...but someone could have guessed the pin...idfk lol..pm me.

Pheonix

Onyx user!
yeh would be great.. they cant guess the pin since you need to provide phone number i think :)

Scenery

User is banned.
If you still need a pin I can go and SE you one on the weekend.

Pheonix

Onyx user!
:D nice :D well ill pm you if i need one K? sexy is probably getting me one today :) but yeh il definatly pm you :)