• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Bulking / Weight Loss

Thirst

Onyx user!
This is a long shot but does anyone know about fast ways to lose weight or bulk up?

-What diet is the best?
-What protein shakes should I drink?
-What kind of workouts can I do?
-Would you recommend weight loss pills?

Beats

Power member.
I've lost 60+ pounds in less than 2 months just buy not eating fast food and drinking too much soda carbonated drinks.

That's really all you have to do. Eat less.

After you lose a bit of weight, start walking everyday. Then start running. Then go to the gym. Run, walk, play some pick-up basketball. Anything that gets your body moving and heart rate up.

Good luck my dude.

Rambo

User is banned.
Which one do you want to do, bulk or lose weight? I can help you out with either one.

Jamaicob

I've lost 90 pounds this year. I figured out, driving everywhere was what was making me fat. I started walking and riding a bike everywhere and I'm still losing weight. It's working great for me.

Rank

Yo if your trying to bulk up then you should watch some videos on jay cutler videos on youtube hes the #1 bodybuilder.

Lily

Power member.
Don't really know about protein shakes but i used to take weight loss pills called t3 and t5 they worked but they make you shake if you don't take them properly :)

Thirst

Onyx user!
What the fuck is pears besides the fruit lol, @Beam I've lost 30 pounds already @Beats and @Rambo Both I want to lose weight and then get ripped basically. I'm a bigger guy but I'm not like precious huge lol I weigh 230 70% Muscle mass.

Beats

Power member.
Paradox said:
What the fuck is pears besides the fruit lol, @Beam I've lost 30 pounds already @Beats and @Rambo Both I want to lose weight and then get ripped basically. I'm a bigger guy but I'm not like precious huge lol I weigh 230 70% Muscle mass.

I wen from 260+ to 196 in less than 2 months. It's not that hard. Just want h what you eat and drink and when/how often you do it.

Thirst

Onyx user!
@Beats I used to drink a lot of pop and eat out several times a week, now I drink only water with an occasional pop with 1 dinner every 2 week's. And I also dont eat out anymore. I've been doing push ups and ect for an hour a day when I get off work. Plus I walk a lot where I work. About 15 Miles a day.

Beats

Power member.
Paradox said:
@Beats I used to drink a lot of pop and eat out several times a week, now I drink only water with an occasional pop with 1 dinner every 2 week's. And I also dont eat out anymore. I've been doing push ups and ect for an hour a day when I get off work. Plus I walk a lot where I work. About 15 Miles a day.

That's great bro. Keep doing that and you'll be bigger/smaller in no time.

Vergil

Onyx user!
Look up the p90x work out schedule and start doing that. That's what I've been doing and it's been great.

Gemini

User is banned.
Want to lose weight? It all matters on the diet, if you want to gain weight it also matters on the diet. So what's the difference? On training days depending on what your goal, for instance if I'm trying to bulk up, my reps would be low but my weight would be high, if I'm trying to get lean/cut I will up the reps with lesser weight. To be honest I just did every rep till failure and followed a Kris Gethin plan that helped me through the training.

I will link a crazy program that I actually did, you can either choose to do it or choose not to do it, it's all up to you.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethin-12-week-daily-trainer.html

Now while on this program I highly recommend that you take a look at the supplements that will be included in the 12 week plan, with these supplements you surely wont lose as much muscle mass, and the recovery rate is faster in my opinion. (Depending if you're bulking/Cutting)

Supplements I took while on the Kris Gethin plan

Green Tea
L- Glutamine
L- Carnitine
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard™ Vanilla Ice Cream
I didn't take BCAA's until about after the plan and I started creating my own workouts

If you aren't satisfied with the training or you just don't take it serious, I recommend just creating a plan that suits you. If you are trying to lose weight I would look up the Paleo Diet, I've done this for a few weeks for my MMA and it helped ease my mind and I saw results.