• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Bro or Chill? What do you prefer?

Norway

User is banned.
What type of Dubstep genre do you prefer? "Brostep" - hardcore, popular: i.e. Excision, Datsik, Borgore or "Chillstep" - A calm, less gritty, slow take on the genre. Yes there are more divided genres of Dubstep but these I feel are the most popularly split between the two crowds. Post your favorite of the two types and a song that matches the genre you champion.

Cann!bal

Power member.
My current motto pretty much explains it. Chillstep is by far my favorite genre to listen and relax to.

Norway

User is banned.
Cannibаl said:
My current motto pretty much explains it. Chillstep is by far my favorite genre to listen and relax to.

I couldn't agree more sir. Do you mind posting a link as to what song you enjoy the most that fits into that genre category? I really want to find some good new music to listen to.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Norway said:
I couldn't agree more sir. Do you mind posting a link as to what song you enjoy the most that fits into that genre category? I really want to find some good new music to listen to.

I primarily listen to the youtubers MrSuicideSheep and OnlyChillstep. They both provide good content.

frost

Power member.
Fun fact - over spring break, at the ski lodge I was staying at, there was some big datsik concert the night before i checked in.

Norway

User is banned.
Cannibаl said:
I primarily listen to the youtubers MrSuicideSheep and OnlyChillstep. They both provide good content.

MrSuicideSheep is where I get all my music from.. I'm glad to see someone has good taste in music. Thanks for commenting

Intersect said:
Fun fact - over spring break, at the ski lodge I was staying at, there was some big datsik concert the night before i checked in.

Sucks that you missed that shit man.. lol bad luck I guess

Brian

Power member.
Cannibаl said:
Thanks for suggesting "MrSuicideSheep" 's channel, I just checked it out and the music is quite relaxing. And I don't even like Dubstep too much :p

Norway

User is banned.
Brian said:
Thanks for suggesting "MrSuicideSheep" 's channel, I just checked it out and the music is quite relaxing. And I don't even like Dubstep too much :p

ya man, it's a great channel imo.. I try and Listen every day, all the best shit is on that channel, you just need to explore

Ellie

User is banned.
I like Chillstep better. I hate those hardcore dubstep songs.