• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Bringin the LoL section Activity...

alonath

I was thinking about hosting a tournament in LoL one of the weekends in September for RuneGear. This may be difficult due to people playing on Different servers but I myself got a Lvl 30 on West, Nordic and NA so some of you may also...

The Idea is that to begin with it will only be a 1v1 tournament on summoners rift... If alot of players join we can make either 3v3 teams or 5v5...

The reason why I'm going with Summoners Rift rather than Proving grounds is simple.. You should be able to back, heal, buy etc. Only rules is that the other lanes are off limits. You can do the jungle but not touch other lanes.

All games will be Draft mode of course...

I will spectate all the games except the ones I'll be playing..

Level 30 is not necessary but it will definately give you a big advantage.

The Idea is to have an entry fee. 20m sounds fair and easy at todays GP rate... It's simple winner takes all. So enter with caution.

Remember this is just a test so we will see how things go..

If enough people post in this thread I will create brackets.

Format

Server:
Summoner name:
Level:
Preferred weekend:

Mitch

Onyx user!
username: Merloman
Preferred weekend: None

P.S maybe make it like 5m entry?

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
It would be kinda bad to not touch other lanes, because laning isn't equal on summoners rift. The game pushes minions harder on one side of the game to give incentive to go to a different lane or help the lane. Therefore it would eventually become uneven because somebody would lose turrets on one of the top or bottom lanes.

Idk, i think it should be 2v2 or something, 1v1 on that map would be more difficult because of that.

alonath

Captain Falcon said:
It would be kinda bad to not touch other lanes, because laning isn't equal on summoners rift. The game pushes minions harder on one side of the game to give incentive to go to a different lane or help the lane. Therefore it would eventually become uneven because somebody would lose turrets on one of the top or bottom lanes.

Idk, i think it should be 2v2 or something, 1v1 on that map would be more difficult because of that.

Except for that 1v1 games on Summoners Rift never last long enough for minions on other lanes to push far enough that it effects the game.

Quick edit... Only 2 people joining?? Thought there were more LoL players here, specially with LoL being the most played game in the world atm..