• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Brennan | UID: 19133 Pardon

Brennan_Temp

Profile Link: https://www.forumkorner.com/user-19133.html

I made many pardons close to a year ago, anyways, I'll give the basic idea of what happened. I got negative repped -1000 by Narc and I made a farewell thread, giving my opinion (as a right) to other users. I said Narc was an idiot and had no clue how to run a forum, so he permanently banned me and added me to the No Pardon list. Since he is no longer admin and pissed Philly off, I thought I should try again. Since I never scammed, I don't think that I should wear DWC or be stripped of anything. Ive donated $100s to this forum on my multis and my main accounts, but if it comes down to it, I will accept my punishment. Thanks.

Philly

Power member.
Congratulations your pardon has been accepted.

Upon being unbanned you agree to the following; Being stripped of all your membership upgrades, donation awards and any other on-site item you may have once had.

If you do anything that breaks our rules again you shall receive another ban but be ineligible to be pardoned back.

By signing into your ForumKorner account after being unbanned you agree to everything stated above.

This will be your final chance, I seriously wouldn't mess it up this time. Leaving you on the no pardon list, considering if you do get banned again you will be ineligible to make another.