• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Bought weed, scammed my dealer.

Ragequit

Yes. I smoke weed; deal with it.

Anyway, my dealer ended up in jail. (Or has vanished from the face of earth).

So I spoke too some people at college and got hooked up with this new guy. I get my money, phone him and go to meet him.

It's pitch black and I call him and ask him where he is, he says look for a car with lights on. (my thoughts were 'wtf, i thought I was buying from this guy directly). Nope. Buying from his supplier. Now that was scary.

So i go up too the car and im hoping he just rolls his window and hands me the stuff; nope. He asked me too get in.

I got in. I ask him for a g and hand him the cash; the kid holding the money (like 16yo) hands me 5 bags each a gram in them, I take it and get out. Get a call from my backup dealer (the guy i wanted to buy off directly) that there looking for me, and I have too keep on the DL. So i caught the bus back to my town. Shit was scary...

Hoping it all blows over before I return too college in January!

Anyone else have any stories?

Philly

Power member.
I don't really understand the part of the whole scam?

Also I have done stupid shit in my past. I used to sale, and all that. I got busted though. :/ I hope it blows over unlike it did for me.

Uzi.

User is banned.
Dang that was a cool story thanks for sharing.

Ragequit

Philly said:
I don't really understand the part of the whole scam?

Also I have done stupid shit in my past. I used to sale, and all that. I got busted though. :/ I hope it blows over unlike it did for me.

I got double what I paid for.

Kolton I'd give pictures, but I've already smoke all I bought last weekend.

I'll buy more through a middle-man just so I can take pics for you. :p

Philly

Power member.
Ragequit said:
I got double what I paid for.

Kolton I'd give pictures, but I've already smoke all I bought last weekend.

I'll buy more through a middle-man just so I can take pics for you. :p

Oh score! Sucks for that guy lol I guess he was a bit of an idiot. I wouldn't worry about it at all man, especially when it was his fault not yours. I doubt he will do anything to you for his mistake. Legit score for you though haha. Also it wasn't really a scam. Unless of course you stole it.

Ragequit

Philly said:
Oh score! Sucks for that guy lol I guess he was a bit of an idiot. I wouldn't worry about it at all man, especially when it was his fault not yours. I doubt he will do anything to you for his mistake. Legit score for you though haha. Also it wasn't really a scam. Unless of course you stole it.

Well afterwards he wanted too see me, but I was already on the bus home.

His loss. He doesn't know who I am. But yeah, definitely his mistake.

Philly

Power member.
Ragequit said:
Well afterwards he wanted too see me, but I was already on the bus home.

His loss. He doesn't know who I am. But yeah, definitely his mistake.

No your fault. He should have been a bit more professional, and organized. I wouldn't worry about it. Especially if it was only a couple grams.

Ragequit

Philly said:
No your fault. He should have been a bit more professional, and organized. I wouldn't worry about it. Especially if it was only a couple grams.

I'm not worried any more. He's probably all ready forgotten about it. I'm going to buy a quarter off him next week.