• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Borgore's Misadventures in Dubstep

Kyles

User is banned.

Kyles

User is banned.
Mine too.. but I am also a big fan of 501 and Knife Party. I like hype dubstep, not a major fan of "slow" dubstep.

Chappy

Kyle said:
Mine too.. but I am also a big fan of 501 and Knife Party. I like hype dubstep, not a major fan of "slow" dubstep.

I can't say I'm a huge fan of Hype Dubstep. I like Borgore, DaTsiK, Excision, Dubsidia, xKore, etc. Usually anything over 130-140 BPM is a little to fast for me. That is when I start to get into Hardstyle and thing along those lines.

Kyles

User is banned.
Well, by default dubstep is 140bpm and shouldn't be any higher or lower. It depends on the samples and sounds used, really.

Chappy

Kyle said:
Well, by default dubstep is 140bpm and shouldn't be any higher or lower. It depends on the samples and sounds used, really.

At least you know what you are talking about. Most people I meet are like "OmG i Lufff DubSteP Lyke SkRiLLLeX."

Kyles

User is banned.
Skrillex isn't dubstep, I'd categorize him as "punkstep", but none the less.. thank you.

Kill

User is banned.
Chappy said:
At least you know what you are talking about. Most people I meet are like "OmG i Lufff DubSteP Lyke SkRiLLLeX."

That is so true. "Like im such a big listener to Dubstep...ive listened to Skriilex's song Kill Everyone lykes OmG"

Kyles

User is banned.
Kasteen said:
#Borgore ruined dubstep.
:-/

You know that's just his motto...

Ellen

User is banned.
Slightly irrelevant, I made the tag borgores a while back if anyone wants it

Oakley

Onyx user!
:) I like kiss my lips by him a little better but still nice song.

Brenton

Power member.
I fucking love borgore.
That's why I have the tumblr Borgore.
He amazes me.