• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Boredom = This

Chrisu

I have contacted Johnny to see if he still had my old theme, so I decided to get some hosting and host it. Not available at the moment, but here is a screenshot of what I am talking about.

I may make a forum to play around with, no idea where I want to take it at the moment either. So yeah, got any ideas? Hit me up, I'm just bored right now and had some money in my PayPal to get some cheap hosting.

wenahF2.png

Some features don't work but that's fine. It's kind of a neat feeling to see this theme up again. Thought I'd share.

Jaii

theme looks cute, how much did it cost you?

Chrisu

Lyrics said:
theme looks cute, how much did it cost you?
Honestly, I forget. I know it wasn't cheap due to the features that are inside the theme. I think it was around 150 area or so. Not TOO much, but a fair amount of change for a theme for a website, I suppose.

Jaii

Dissociation said:
Honestly, I forget. I know it wasn't cheap due to the features that are inside the theme. I think it was around 150 area or so. Not TOO much, but a fair amount of change for a theme for a website, I suppose.

Decent price for a nice theme. I may check your site out once you bring it back =)

Guild

User is banned.
Pretty clean theme in my opinion.

Hassan

The theme looks awesome. You should in fact start a forum.