• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty Bo1 god mode classes and stuff

build

Does anyone do these for cheap if so please message me

Color

@fresh is the only one I trust with shit like this.

Suwoo

I used to know some people who did these, if I get in contact with them again ill let you know

BabyGirl

oh I'm sure @karma could hook you up man!

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
I know you think that these classes are really cool and all that, but after a solid week or two you'll get really bored, if you are not already banned.

Versace

User is banned.
I only trust @blue and @fresh although i hear @karma is good to hit up.

build

Therapy said:
I know you think that these classes are really cool and all that, but after a solid week or two you'll get really bored, if you are not already banned.

I'm a trickshotter, I rarely get on and the dude Said that hosted for me aka @fresh+ said there's a very little chance of me getting banned.

Sketchy

User is banned.
build said:
Does anyone do these for cheap if so please message me
The game just came back backwards compatible, have some fun & quit trying to ruin the experience for everyone else..

build

Vitality said:
The game just came back backwards compatible, have some fun & quit trying to ruin the experience for everyone else..

I don't see why your still posting on this thread I already got the classes, I use these classes for a reason not to bring hate to the game but for trickshotting... put it in you and my shoes say yu were a trickshotter, you'd hate to not get any rounds to trickshot, you always die running out to get to last, people camp in trickshot spot... there's many reasons to use these classes but you don't always have the nodded classes u can take them off. So it doesn't ruin the game now stop complaining

Sketchy

User is banned.
@build It's easy to say it doesn't ruin the game when you're the one using them.

build

Vitality said:
@build It's easy to say it doesn't ruin the game when you're the one using them.

Only one ? Lol there's bunch of niggas using them