• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

BMX or Skate?

Brian

Power member.
Which of these sports/hobbys (or whatever you classify these as) is more exciting/fun to do. I'm currently getting more into BMXing, but I'd just like to here some input from you guys.

2784704_300.jpg
VS
images

Color

Skateboarding for sure. I love it, so much fun :D. I'd highly suggest it over BMx ;p

Color

Haha eh, it takes a while to get the hang of it, but once you get it it's a blast. I don't really like bmx, beginner stuffs easy, but trying to advance in it is too much for me lol..

Dreԝ

I like biking. I've always wanted to start skating, but I suck penis at it. I love longboarding though, so if that counts towards skating then skate > BMX.

Hope

Power member.
BMXing. There is little to no thrill in skating besides landing a trick. I personally see about 95% of skaters as punks that just ruin shit. BMXing there is thrill of going fast getting huge air doing tricks. Sure skating is much more technical but it's just literally the same shit every single day and personally I've done both and from BMXing I went to dirt biking. If dirt biking was in here. Dirt biking would be my choice lol.

Color

The quote button doesn't work, but this is directed at you hope. :p

I skate, and I love it, you can do all those things skating, it just depends on your preferences. If you've ever skated vert/trannies, you'd know that it can be fun af. Just the speed and stalls are so much fun. I personally enjoy street more, but I love to just flow in a pool, etc. which is what it sounds like you enjoy haha

Norway

User is banned.
BMX is definitely my favorite of the two... It has been 4 years since I have started and I have loved every minute that I have spent towards enhancing my skills on the bike. To this day I still skateboard and longboard on a regular basis but for park I have always championed BMX

http://gyazo.com/c685810fca00d34759d472f53517a83d.png?1366945256

Nice midair shot I got yesterday ^

Brian

Power member.
Norway said:
BMX is definitely my favorite of the two... It has been 4 years since I have started and I have loved every minute that I have spent towards enhancing my skills on the bike. To this day I still skateboard and longboard on a regular basis but for park I have always championed BMX

http://gyazo.com/c685810fca00d34759d472f53517a83d.png?1366945256

Nice midair shot I got yesterday ^
Nice shot man! At the moment, I'm not good at all. I can basically just J-hop but soon I hope to learn to 180 and such. I just started up again yesterday.

Norway

User is banned.
Brian said:
Nice shot man! At the moment, I'm not good at all. I can basically just J-hop but soon I hope to learn to 180 and such. I just started up again yesterday.

Awesome dude, stick at it.. Always set yourself ambitious tricks and just practice them everyday. Anyone can get crazy good at BMX it's just all about building/gaining commitment... Commit to the sport and you will see results

Brian

Power member.
Norway said:
Awesome dude, stick at it.. Always set yourself ambitious tricks and just practice them everyday. Anyone can get crazy good at BMX it's just all about building/gaining commitment... Commit to the sport and you will see results
Thanks buddy, I don't plan on giving up anytime soon. I'm going to make biking my main source of exercise this summer, alongside with basketball.