• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Blunts or Joints?

VPN

@Julian, blunts are easier in book. No matter if the same person pearls a logger blunt or a fat J, I feel like the blunt lasts longer. I'm off to work on Xans right now so if I don't reply for a minute thats why. Shit's insane.

Ambien

VPN said:
@Julian, blunts are easier in book. No matter if the same person pearls a logger blunt or a fat J, I feel like the blunt lasts longer. I'm off to work on Xans right now so if I don't reply for a minute thats why. Shit's insane.

bro when you sprinkle some cocaine on your blunt, it's mad lit.

Weed

Tbh I like joints better. The taste of some blunts are nasty.

Tequila

When I was able to smoke, it would be joints. I personally can't fuck with Blunts.

Julian

Power member.
@weed it's all on your preference, it also depends on the flavor and company of the wraps.

@tequila a lot of people can't take the shit that comes with smoking blunts, you're taking both the tobacco and marijuana smoke at once. I'd honestly choose either or, as long as i'm getting high.

VPN

@Ambien , can't tell if you're for real or clowning but my homie got bud lowkey laced with coke and didn't tell me. We faced 1 blunt and that shit had us laughing because of the fact that we were laughing. Shit was ridiculous.