• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Bloodborne

Sega

User is banned.
Anybody getting it for the PS4? If you have it already and are playing it, tell me how it is. I'm copping it either way, I just want to know your thoughts on it.

Slay

User is banned.
Off topic, that game reminds me of Soul Calibur and it will NEVER be as good as Soul Calibur.

Sega

User is banned.
Slay said:
Off topic, that game reminds me of Soul Calibur and it will NEVER be as good as Soul Calibur.

My uncle beat my ass too many times in Soulcalibur, I'll never play it again.

Deviate said:
Nope, it will never be as good as dark souls.

Dark Souls will never be as good as Demon Souls.

Senpai

User is banned.
Bloodborne is amazing, its just like Dark Souls too, well because it was developed by the guy that developed Dark Souls 1.
I would recommend it to anyone that has played Dark Souls, and enjoy those types of games.

Sega

User is banned.
Senpai said:
Bloodborne is amazing, its just like Dark Souls too, well because it was developed by the guy that developed Dark Souls 1.
I would recommend it to anyone that has played Dark Souls, and enjoy those types of games.

Sick, I'm picking up two copies. One for me, the other for my buddy.
I'm stoked to enjoy my play through as I did with the past few.

Senpai

User is banned.
FSM said:
He's done tons of giveaways. I got scammed in his first twitter giveaway, then he asked for more koins for me to just win it.

Sega said:
Sick, I'm picking up two copies. One for me, the other for my buddy.
I'm stoked to enjoy my play through as I did with the past few.

Yeah, its great. Have you been watching streams of people playing it? Or do you want to see it for yourself.

Sega

User is banned.
Senpai said:
Yeah, its great. Have you been watching streams of people playing it? Or do you want to see it for yourself.
I watched about 10 minutes of somebody streaming, but I want to witness it myself, so I closed the stream before anything else happened. XD

The graphics look beautiful too.

Senpai

User is banned.
Sega said:
I watched about 10 minutes of somebody streaming, but I want to witness it myself, so I closed the stream before anything else happened. XD

Yeah, I can tell you that you'll enjoy it.
Basically like Dark Souls. Have fun playing it when you get it!

Sega

User is banned.
coltie2 said:
Dark souls is fun but I get SOOOOO mad when playing it:(

Hahahaha, yeah. I raged hard one time because of a boss I was stuck on for days.
Playing Bloodborne now and I'm enjoying it. And Demon Souls was fun, but way too fucking hard.
It took me the longest to beat that game, it's almost ridiculous.

Sega

User is banned.
cas said:
Dude, chill. You're a member of the cog at heart.

Ship me that Xbox already, oh.