• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty Black OPS

Murdock

Hey guys just want to know, who's getting that black ops when it come out. I heard that it's 3D not so sure about that.

Scrappy CoCo

Onyx user!
yes I'm getting the prestige edition.
Yes it is 3D, but unless you wanna pay about 4g's just for a TV than...yea.

SGT.Code

hum scrappy like youd pay that much for a tv hehe but yer i heard now there doing forcefead back tvs (il start a new thread with what i can find out) but that would be a great thing to play in a cinema wouldnt it lol

Murdock

Maybe if I start saving from now I will be able to buy the tv, it's looks great. That one of my long term goal that I need to achieve.

SGT.Code

hum or we club together and buy a movie theater and all get together once in a while and play a load of games and it would make great advertising and money lol

OliverE

Power member.
On PC you can play MW2 3D already. Aslong as you havea high end graphics card and a 3D Monitor and buy some software its a piece of pie.

Even so, I should be getting BlackOps although not as soon as it comes out (unless I can get it for cheap like I did with MW2).

SGT.Code

oh i didnt know MW2 had a 3D version and yer i will buy black ops maybe a month after its out so that the price has gone down a bit lol