• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best way to revise Q&A's?

Patch

Onyx user!
Well I have a Spanish Speaking Exam tomorrow, nothing too important but still pretty important if you got what I'm saying...
I have to remember 12 answers and the Questions that I have to answer to -If that makes sense?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks In Advance.

Worry

Write the answers on your arm.

But seriously just write them down over and over again. Writing helps you remember things. Try to make a song or something idk.

rocki

Go buy a pack of index cards for a dollar; write the questions on one side of the cards, and the answers on the other.

If you haven't figured it out already, you're making flashcards.

Go through the flashcards one by one, either by yourself or with someone else reading the questions. Once you've memorized one, put it in a separate pile. Continue until you've memorized the answer to every card, and you'll ace that test :)

Also, it's good to keep in mind that your memory works best if you space out practice sessions from now until the time of your test. Good luck!

Patch

Onyx user!
rocki said:
Go buy a pack of index cards for a dollar; write the questions on one side of the cards, and the answers on the other.

If you haven't figured it out already, you're making flashcards.

Go through the flashcards one by one, either by yourself or with someone else reading the questions. Once you've memorized one, put it in a separate pile. Continue until you've memorized the answer to every card, and you'll ace that test :)

Also, it's good to keep in mind that your memory works best if you space out practice sessions from now until the time of your test. Good luck!

Ah thanks for the help, even though it was a bit late. I kinda did what you said but just folded over the page on my book and then read it out loud.
I got an A in my Spanish and a B in my French.

rocki

Haha didn't see the date of your post. I'm glad you did well on your tests!

Pandas

User is banned.
Patch said:
Yeah I did pretty well lmao, thanks anyway! I'll use your method soon doe

ik this is an older thread, but I have a quick tactic. 

When you study, eat some gum. Then when you have a test or something like that, you eat the same flavour of food/gum. It stimulates the memory. 

Patch

Onyx user!
geography said:
ik this is an older thread, but I have a quick tactic. 

When you study, eat some gum. Then when you have a test or something like that, you eat the same flavour of food/gum. It stimulates the memory. 

Actually a very good idea lmao, I've heard something along the lines that Chewing Gum helps the brain concentrate but never to that extent, thanks!

Pandas

User is banned.
Patch said:
Actually a very good idea lmao, I've heard something along the lines that Chewing Gum helps the brain concentrate but never to that extent, thanks!
It's a useless Fact. I'm the God of useless facts.