• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best way to diet and exercise?

Barney Stinson

Onyx user!
Ok hai guys, anyway, as the title says, what is the best way to diet and exercise?
I'm not fat, nor am I over weight, I got the chubs though D:
I want to generally find a good diet that works for me, and the best exercise for me as well, as in pumping iron and getting nice arms and chest :D
The way that I've been thinking about it right now is eat less, but more often, not eat more more often.
So the way it works for me is

Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Sandwich + Yogurt + Water
After school: Work out. My typical exercise is running a mile or more, and then weight lifting and situps and push ups and other types.
Dinner: Whatever my mom makes but I'm going to tell her to stop cooking for me and that I'm going to have something else for dinner like maybe cereal again or a leaner meal.

^^^ This is what's based off of my school schedule, because I wake up, have breakfast, go to school, have lunch, after school go to the gym, go home and just drink water, then wait for dinner, and eat nothing afterwards.

During a no school schedule, say for example summer
I wake up,
Eat breakfast,
Just do anything till around lunch time, eat lunch.
Go work out.
Then just have fun the rest of the day till dinner time,
etc.

Thoughts? I'm mainly looking as to what's better, and what's a better way to get more muscle. :D

Malcolm008

Eat healthy and balanced diet, and do proper exercise to to maintain your health and fitness.
Eat natural and organic foods rather than processed and junk foods to get more vitamins and nutrition for your good health. In your daily routine you must do at least 30 minutes exercise to effectively handle your body weight and fitness level.

adamprowse personal trainer

Premium

User is banned.
Currently I'm on the Paleo diet for and I also do crossfit it's great!

Cees

If you work out hard enough you can eat as you like, just stay away from refined sugars and deep fried food!
Additionally, Join a fitness program and follow a diet calendar.. eating cereal all the time wont help, that cow milk will fatten you right up! (unless you're using almond milk or equivalent)

Just noticed the date of this post >.<

Jerry

Onyx user!
Been lifting for 9 months honestly I don't eat clean I ate clean for 2 months I did notice I was losing weight which I didn't want at all.

I can give you a meal plan but it's very high protein and you will eat 7 times a day, depending on your schedule I can maybe cut it down.

Also focus on more than just your chest and biceps workout legs ( never skip leg day)

Leafs

Power member.
Hustled said:
Currently I'm on the Paleo diet for and I also do crossfit it's great!

Fuck crossfit, :p I hate crossfit

Jerry said:
Been lifting for 9 months honestly I don't eat clean I ate clean for 2 months I did notice I was losing weight which I didn't want at all.

I can give you a meal plan but it's very high protein and you will eat 7 times a day, depending on your schedule I can maybe cut it down.

Also focus on more than just your chest and biceps workout legs ( never skip leg day)

I agree with the don't skip leg days, legs help.

If your chubby just keep lifting, don't skip cardio, do circuit training and try eating a little bit healthier.

CFO

User is banned.
To keep it simple, Cycling and protein shakes is an easy way to do it! You get lean fast and gain muscle! Also the daily gym routine is very beneficial!

Professor

I will edit this later. I'm 6'3 205lbs and my abs show without flexing. I gotchu.

Fuck

User is banned.
You need to do a few lines of blow every hour for a couple weeks.