• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best Security Monitor + Download

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
Today i would like to introduce you to one of the best Software for security monitor , If you have a Trojan/Virus on your computer and it's in startup like a RAT for example you wouldn't know because it's very stealth .

This is Software is WinPatrol

Description :
WinPatrol uses a heuristic approach to detecting attacks and violations of your computing environment. Traditional security programs scan your hard drive searching for previously identified threats. WinPatrol takes snapshot of your critical system resources and alerts you to any changes that may occur without your knowledge. You'll be removing dangerous new programs while others download new reference files. WinPatrol isn't the only software we recommend for complete safety but with Scotty on Patrol you'll find yourself informed on what's going on inside your computer. WinPatrol puts you back in control of your computer so you'll know what programs are and should be running at all times.

This is a short video explaining how it works.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1ZsJ21rpZo[/youtube]

You can download from HERE

i really recommend this software it will make you have more control for your startup , it's a software i wouldn't be without in Windows.

Acid_Fall

Thanks, this is something that could help a lot of people. Start up is the first place a virus goes anyways