• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best Free Mobile VPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybering

User is banned.
Need a decent VPN for browsing forums and Skype on my iPod and tablet, currently I use Globus and Cyber Ghost but I believe there's better

Louis Vuitton

User is banned.
I would suggest Freedome VPN you get a 14 day free trial when you download the app, VPNUnlimited is also a good one.

Cybering

User is banned.
Louis Vuitton said:
I would suggest Freedome VPN you get a 14 day free trial when you download the app, VPNUnlimited is also a good one.

Both of them have trials I've already tried both

Hurt

You can request a free Riseup account here, to get accepted into it fast just make up some story about how you're an activist. I lied about being an activist protesting the idea that VPNs and proxies are used solely for bad and I was accepted within 2 hours. Once accepted you can download OpenVPN on your phone and desktop and follow Riseups instructions to use the VPN on both devices. Note that as long as you aren't doing anything super illegal nothing will happen, although they claim not to keep logs I have heard they are a honeypot. All I use it for is browsing FB at school though or just accessing things I shouldn't at places where it's restricted so if that's what you do than you should be fine :)

old

I would suggest buying a good vpn. Though you put a little money in, you're not getting logged and having a reliable connection. PIA has been pretty good to me lately.

Cybering

User is banned.
old said:
I would suggest buying a good vpn. Though you put a little money in, you're not getting logged and having a reliable connection. PIA has been pretty good to me lately.

Thinking about talking to @Seven about his

old

Pimp said:
Thinking about talking to @Seven about his
I paid for a year of PIA and actively use it on my comps/laptops/phones/etc. 

Jupi

rebel
I use surf easy
pretty dope

Cybering

User is banned.
I'm going to stick with Globus cause its the only one I can find with access to every country, no logs(I think) and Tor capability

Status
Not open for further replies.