• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best drop you've ever gotten?

x04a

Onyx user!
I got a corrupt dragon battleaxe last week, 3.7m.
3 years ago, I pked a Great Axe, 2m for me.

Best things I've ever gotten... What about you?

JeterFan428

x04a said:
I got a corrupt dragon battleaxe last week, 3.7m.
3 years ago, I pked a Great Axe, 2m for me.

Best things I've ever gotten... What about you?

I've never PKed :p I don't know if my account is good enough

Dykerosoft

I have gotten statuettes, but back when there was REAL pking I got a dragon chain.

That was back when it was the best armor in the game :D

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Ags, in bounty hunter before the drop limit. Back when they were 120m ea.

Pink Floyd

Oh, before all this new crap I scammed a lot of people into wildy. AKA luring but W/E. I got some damn good drops back then.

respawn

about 10k back in the wildy days, for me it was like 100m now. I was level 20 lolz

Pink Floyd

For example, I was a "mage pure" so to speak for a while. And I would go into the wildy with full infinity and people would usually get exited and try to kill me, and I'd destroy them. Sometimes I had a buddy with me that would finish them, me being the lurer. We traded off. It was fun.

Sage Mode

Onyx user!
Before the trade limit, I believe I good rune platebody. Wasn't really a Pro Pker :D.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
I pwned some lurers once. :D they were dropping 100k to get me deeper, and they let me pick the cash up. I got like 6m from it. three newbs attacked me, I had full invo of sharks and prayer pots and runes. I binded two of them then fucking dipped lmao.

Pink Floyd

Killing lurers was my favorite. My old main had like 65 magic I think. And that was all it took to kill people the same level. I'd pretend like I was falling for their trap. I can just imagine them PMing their buddies.. "lmao dude he's gonna fall for it!!!"