• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Be Real Pk Vid 1.

Danger Close

Onyx user!
THIS IS NOT MY ACCOUNT, I AM POSTING THIS FOR A FRIEND

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NOYNzA02RI[/yt]

BE REAL PK VIDEO 1

Information: I Made this video just to prove that no namers don't mean bad pkers and 4nrs make the best Pkers. And I have evolved a LOT Since my last videos. These Last few months in Outrage made me soo beast.

Edited With: Sony Vegas 7.0

Music: One Republic - All The Right Moves (Danger Remix)
Noidz - O Pastor
Capital Lights - O

Crysis

Onyx user!
Someone commented on it with;
"lol 2011, if was 2006 id be dam that nicca old school, but 2011, hell no. just another prod, but atleast you dont use d claws, but dds, so i give it a 4.6 keep it up"

Mind telling me what a prod it? Because it seems everyone is a "prod"?

Crysis

Onyx user!
God. said:
Yeah what the F*ck is a prod?

I guess it's one of these words people think "YE I AM COOL CALLING U A PROD AH HAR HAR".

/rage.

A prod can mean two things. A souls Pro is an account just botted at soul wars. A F2P Prod is an account with 40 attack and maxed.

Crysis

Onyx user!
Souls Wars Pro, surely that would be swp? Where does the proD come from..?

Yea I guess on was on spot for them. I guess a F2P prod is made in F2P or for F2P not sure. But yea if your maxed thats what noobs call you.

logistics

Onyx user!
"Spazoid kids will basically call anyone with better stats/gear than them a prod these days. A real prod is someone who used soul wars or pre 2006 pest control to make low leveled accounts with impossibly high stats that outperform normally trained accounts at the same level."

^Best definition I found, here's the discussion link:
http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=334961

Basically, there are some people that like overusing words and (in my opinion) will literally call anyone a prod in any situation because s/he has an inferiority complex.

Tyler-

Onyx user!
watched a minute, dislike pure videos.

Manatee

A Prod is someone who uses all the new shit to get kills in the wildy. hence, 09 prod, '10 prod.

Language is Portuguese. And Indeed I am Be Real.

A Prod is someone that can't pk and just uses fag shit.

ex.: AGS, ags is a prod weapon, ags prodding is specing someone when he is at 80% hp. He called me a Prod cause I drop him on daily basis.

Leperdrummer

A prod is someone who uses anyting AGS plus I would suppose.

Don't care what anyone says you destroyed the shit out of those players. Keep it up man I'm actually making a pure right now, getting him 99 fishing first though. I'd like to see you pk personally add me if you can, my name is: Eat Its Me