• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Barack Obama birth conspiracy theories

Sir

Ahh yes, the old topic of Obama's birth.
Wikipedia said:
A closely related cluster of conspiracy theories are associated with the 44th President, Barack Obama, the first President of African descent, who was born in Honolulu in 1961 to a Kenyan father and a mother from Wichita. The essence of all such theories is an allegation that his claim to the Presidency is illegitimate due to the circumstances of his birth. It is alleged that either his birth certificate was faked or he secretly holds dual citizenship and this disqualifies him as President. The conspiracy theories have been tenacious despite the early release of Obama's Hawaii birth certificate by his election campaign. Related rumors involve questioning the President's avowed religion, Christianity, and suggesting that he is or was at one time a Muslim.

What do you guys think on it?

Xypher

I think it is a bunch of racists/republicans that are just overly butt hurt that they didn't get what they wanted, so they took advantage of who his father was and decided to try and get him impeached. They check these things, very in depth, before you run for president. We are talking about a world power here, not a gaming private server.

Epicc

This is most likely fake.
Anyone can write anything on Wikipedia anyway, it's a free editing site.

~THE_BO$$~

who cares who he is!! I am not in america so I don't even need to!! :p