• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty Banning "Quick Scoping" In Black Ops

JeterFan428

JeterFan428

Did you make that video then?

Nope, its on my channel though because the guy told everyone to post it on there channel... The original owner is in the description.

Evilmaster09

This is absolute sh*t, hes comparing quickscoping to explosives, explosives have been nerfed and so has quickscoping. Im sick of seeing noobs losing our snd games because they try to do some MLG kid quickscoping and get owned.

Mister Snazzy

Meh, I like to quickscope with friends in my free time. I think it should be toggle-able for private matches.

Evilmaster09

Perhaps, but snipers are even more powerfull in blackops, crotch shots and upper leg i think are now one hit kills so they have to nerf them somehow.

JeterFan428

Meh, I like to quickscope with friends in my free time. I think it should be toggle-able for private matches.

Agreed 1000% I love quickscope matches for fun. Or there should be a game mode that was like TDM, Domination, Snd, and HQ, but quickscoping is enabled

Evilmaster09

I don't know then, a little offtopic but snipers that really need to be nerfed: Medal of honor - absolutely terrible.

JeterFan428

I don't know then, a little offtopic but snipers that really need to be nerfed: Medal of honor - absolutely terrible.

I disagree... if you get hit with a sniper round to the leg in real life, you're not going anywhere.

Evilmaster09

Yes but snipers in real life are 10x harder to hold and holding your breath doesn't mean you can hold it perfectly still, and action rifles kill in one headshot and fire very fast.

If they are trying to make it real then you need to balance it out and make it much harder to handle.

Evilmaster09

There are no bipods in CoD (for snipers) and bolt rifles are heavy, you wouldn't be able to keep it completely still for 10 seconds even if you do hold your breath.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
I hated quickscoping it's one of those things you do if you have the talent or ability to do it.
Their are too many kids who try.

I manly do it when I'm having a no scope or quick scope match with my mates. It's a great way to pass the time :p

JeterFan428

There are no bipods in CoD (for snipers) and bolt rifles are heavy, you wouldn't be able to keep it completely still for 10 seconds even if you do hold your breath.

Maybe they should add bipods?

holy_kamote

I dont see people playing this game I think its not available for now in our country...

LMCampbell

User is banned.
I think quickscoping is now respectable in Black Ops. It can't be done by just anyone. You need to be able to account for the scope being off slightly.

So I'm happy with quickscoping :)