• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Banana Scale - General Discussion MyBB Forum

The Banadmin

Hi all,

Firstly, because I haven't made enough posts yet I have to separate the URL so I apologise for the inconvenience: thebananascale.com

Banana Scale is a website founded by a friend and myself to post content to which we can monetize from our Facebook page. But it has turned into much more than that now. We'd like to run our own community as a hobby opposed to more business like. Of course we could do both but we agreed that a forum is no forum without members.

I see that many forums powered by MyBB make use of a tabbed menu so we took a different approach. Here is a list of our forums:

• Site Related
    • Announcements
    • Suggestions
  • General
    • Miscellaneous
    • Milestones & Achievements
    • Movies & TV
    • Freebies
    • News Stories
  • Other
    • Computing
      • Programming
      • Webmaster
    • Gaming
      • Xbox
      • Playstation
      • PC Gaming
    • Design & Art
    • Monetizing

Though I don't expect you guys to register I would appreciate any kind of feedback. I understand the forum hasn't got much at the moment to encourage users to register and we plan to stick around a while. Our Facebook page has been up 5 months now and has achieved around 5K+ likes as well as roughly 2K on our Twitter. Getting users to register on the forum has proven rather hard but we achieve over 1K impressions/day which we hope to convert to members one day!

Regards,

:blackhat: