• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Ban Rate Now

Mind Of Logic

Onyx user!
So what is the ban rate now for people. I been botting my account for 10 hours a day using Runespan.

Very low, well at least for me, because Jagex wants people to renew their membership. I've been at the range guild for 56 hours and counting, lol.

I suicide botted 99 woodcutting @ willows.. Got 181k willow logs ;D

Scenery

User is banned.
I botted fming with a horrid script, woke up and noticed it had failed a random after only ~100k exp. I sat in a building all night and no sign of a ban yet.

~L~

goddamn nice =0 might accually go botting again... Probably something profitable like wc or thieving...i have a high chance for perm mute, argueing and swearing at jmods, how foolish, gullable and easy going they are.... Anyway to reduce those chances im at a red lvl

Haywire

Onyx user!
I have been botting 2 accounts, one with fishing and one with pest control. I think both have runned like 30+ hours straight, with like 30 mins break in all.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Botted RuneSpan for over 40 hours once, and still no ban lol.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
I'm gonna bot my agility to 99 on my level 3. Now that nobody gets banned, it should be really easy. Another question, do you know if rune sudoku still has a high ban rate?

Haywire

Onyx user!
I do think that sudoku have a high an rate still, but it is not that much cash anymore, cus runes have fallen, alot. Then do sorceres garden, that requiers nothing (i think) and you can do it as level 3 also.

Neohobeo said:
I do think that sudoku have a high an rate still, but it is not that much cash anymore, cus runes have fallen, alot. Then do sorceres garden, that requiers nothing (i think) and you can do it as level 3 also.

Maybe, and maybe not. Range guild used to be a ban hot spot, but now I don't think Jagex cares. All Jagex is doing is raking in all they can from membership subscriptions.

Haywire

Onyx user!
Well, you got a point Gamma. But do it at your own risk ;)