• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Avast | FREE Anti Virus

Mawk

Wow sounds really cool thanks for the share, will look at it on my computer tomorrow

GalionKnight

Since you didn't, I will list some more benefits.
Avast eats very little cpu.
Avast has a gaming mode so you could be left undisturbed as it silently updates itself.
Avast has a very good free version.
Avast has boot-time scans, Quick Scans, Full Scans, and you can make Custom Scans.
To lazy to list more.

Avast is probably the best anti virus i have ever used! Would deffinately recommend it!

Apexis

Abc said:
Avast is probably the best anti virus i have ever used! Would deffinately recommend it!

Thanks bro. I am glad you think so, me to!

TheEpicDax

Onyx user!
GalionKnight said:
Since you didn't, I will list some more benefits.
Avast eats very little cpu.
Avast has a gaming mode so you could be left undisturbed as it silently updates itself.
Avast has a very good free version.
Avast has boot-time scans, Quick Scans, Full Scans, and you can make Custom Scans.
To lazy to list more.

Avast also has a virus chest so that you can save false-positives. And Avast rarely has False Positives.

Mikey1

The boot time scan is one of the best features of Avast. It will prevent any incoming start-up viruses, and remove all hidden viruses from the start-up as well. Avast tops all other Anti viruses. That new virus Win 7 2012, is invulnerable to McAfee and other Anti viruses besides Avast. So it's strongly recommended to install Avast, and best of all it's Free! ^-^

Korora

User is banned.
I highly recommend this AV for people who don't use a Paid AV, It is one of the best.

Fume

so many new people vouching for this. seems kinda sketchy I'm gonna wait for some more people to see if this actually works

Random

@Fume this is three years old. @gumball can you people not read? smh.

Shift

Power member.
Random said:
@Fume this is three years old. @gumball can you people not read? smh.
Random
Sexiest Member of 2013
Complexity
Kudos Received: 1,779
Warning Level: 0%
Koins: 0.02 [Donate]
OnyxPosterGift GiverSports LoverKudos KingDonatorHoneyReporterStormtrooperPost JunkieForum JunkiePowerBallerMaster TrainerCheeseCaptain's ArmyJason