• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Autoclicker?

RaMoNe

Does anyone know where or how to make a good autoclicker?

Pink Floyd

A few people here could help you out with that no problemo. Pure for instance, but he's not always one.

EAF

Pink Floyd said:
A few people here could help you out with that no problemo. Pure for instance, but he's not always one.

what are you wanting to click, or use it for? I can make one.

RaMoNe

I want to us an auto clicker for high alcing. I highly doubt I would get detected by jagex for that lol

EAF

RaMoNe said:
I want to us an auto clicker for high alcing. I highly doubt I would get detected by jagex for that lol

oh, go to google, and search ghost mouse, or something along the lines of that, what it does is records your mouse movements, and you can jsut click record, do a high alch, and click stop, then put on loop and press play. Its the old school method. Or you can download powerbot.org and use one of their free scripts.

RaMoNe

BigBadSoft said:
oh, go to google, and search ghost mouse, or something along the lines of that, what it does is records your mouse movements, and you can jsut click record, do a high alch, and click stop, then put on loop and press play. Its the old school method. Or you can download powerbot.org and use one of their free scripts.
Ill try the ghost mouse or whatever, hope its a legit download though =/

EAF

RaMoNe said:
Ill try the ghost mouse or whatever, hope its a legit download though =/
scan before use, I used one for a website like in 2003, i don't remember the website anymore, but it was legit.
try sythe im pretty sure those skids have some

RaMoNe

Oh some guy on rs said something about downloading from cnet, so i might try that

RaMoNe

Pink Floyd

Lol trust me, that's not infected. I can have anyone here vouch for me that it's not.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
I use garys hood all the time, its legit.

xcvxcv2

No!! DO NOT USE GHOST MOUSE!!!

Jagex can detect if it clicks in the same exact place, you are guaranteed a ban if you use this method.

Im pretty sure ive made an autoclicker when i used to code bots, ill try to dig it up for you if you like.

EAF

xcvxcv2 said:
No!! DO NOT USE GHOST MOUSE!!!

Jagex can detect if it clicks in the same exact place, you are guaranteed a ban if you use this method.

Im pretty sure ive made an autoclicker when i used to code bots, ill try to dig it up for you if you like.

Quick reminder, JaGeX has a devide/program thingy, that detects movement, they just check the logs of this thing every now and then.

RaMoNe

Yeah that Garyshood auto clicker works like a charm. Thanks.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Use garys hood man. Its the shit.