• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ArmyyStrongg = Party Is Here

Hey im ArmyyStrongg aka Christian Kenney. i live in a small town in west texas. My town lives around football so we hold all of our kids back one year so they are bigger for football. But im a small 16 year old about 105 pounds so i dont play football .

You can catch me on the computer most of the time. mainly you can message me on my MSN [email protected] or my AIM TBP army.
I will admit i am addicted to WoW and i play it everyday if i am available.

I also am a very heavy Xbox 360 player. My favorite game is Gears of War 2 which i attend huge tournaments called Major League Gaming (MLG). Next tournament is in Anaheim and my team is named Symplicity.

Gaming and Computers isnt my whole life (about 80%) but not all. I am on the varsity Tennis team since i was a freshmen. I love being in plays for the school. I love chilling with friends and going to partys. I cant drink beer because im allergic to it but liquor is a good to go. I love to travel anyway but dont really like site seeing and walking around. i like chillin at the beach and checking out the babes.

i used to play runescape with my friends alot but got into WoW and never looked back until my account got hacked and blizzard is a bunch of homo sexuals so i cant get my account back. im looking to get back into Runescape but dont want to play it the right way. im looking for get a account that isnt too high but not too low and want to use bots like crazy to skip all the boring stuff. yea thats just the kinda player i am

Well thats about it hit me up sometime im cool to get to know

Gonzo

Onyx user!
So i heard there is a party in here?
SWEET!

Welcome man, have a good stay. I just got into WoW and its pretty good. I play RS on and off but not as much anymore.

Gonzo

Gonzo said:
So i heard there is a party in here?
SWEET!

Welcome man, have a good stay. I just got into WoW and its pretty good. I play RS on and off but not as much anymore.

Gonzo

what toon are you and if i get a account ill probably play but looking to buy a 80 or high 70