• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Arizona Cardinals

Darth Vader

Power member.
Can you guys see the Cardinals have a great year?

Shmurda

User is banned.
They have a nice defense but they are in a tough division so I think it will be either pretty good or ''ok'' season.

Darth Vader

Power member.
TrapLord$ said:
They have a nice defense but they are in a tough division so I think it will be either pretty good or ''ok'' season.

yeah their defense has always been good I think.

Heroic

Power member.
they honestly have no offense. Larry Fitzgerald is their best, but no QB or RB. defense is pretty good though.

Dolphins

Onyx user!
Yea I see them having a good year. There defense and offense is decent. There division is tough but I can see them going into the playoffs. The team that I think is going to have a problem is the Oakland Raiders. Now they have a tough division. But I still think the Raiders will make it into the playoffs. Seeing the preseason game, they improved there defense incredibly.

Darth Vader

Power member.
Protein said:
Yea I see them having a good year. There defense and offense is decent. There division is tough but I can see them going into the playoffs. The team that I think is going to have a problem is the Oakland Raiders. Now they have a tough division. But I still think the Raiders will make it into the playoffs. Seeing the preseason game, they improved there defense incredibly.

I thought the raiders sucked last year but they may stand a chance

Amp

Power member.
I don't see them having an outstanding season, decent though.