• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Are You Infected?

Are you infected and have no idea what to do now? Why not take your time and I can help you out. Just PM me and I will help you if I can ^^

Hidden Dragon

Why don't you post the steps to know whether you are infected or not here instead? That would save a lot.

Monetizer

Currently I believe that my computer does not have a Trojan Horse or a Virus. By the way, what is the procedure of removing the virus?

Mildly Legit

It's easy to detect viruses on old computers. When ever a rat or keylogger runs it slows down so much.

Slug

I'm infected but I just kept at bay and always hibernate my computer so I don't have to deal with it, lol.

Monetizer said:
Currently I believe that my computer does not have a Trojan Horse or a Virus. By the way, what is the procedure of removing the virus?

There are quite a few ways of doing that. You can use a scanner such as Malwarebytes' or ESET Online Scanner, and try a Full Scan with them both. There are handfuls of other programs to remove infections, but some of them are heavy duty and could harm your computer if you do something wrong.

If your scans cannot find anything, or you simply can't remove the infection, I suggest posting a HJT log in a forum where they analyze HJT logs (ie. HackForums, GeeksToGo, Bleeping Computer, etc.)

Just for future reference. :smile:

If anyone is infected he could just scan his pc with his AV

Yes, and no.

AV's are used to protect you from malware. But that doesn't mean it can find every single infection. Try scanning your with an malware scanner, it will do a better job than an anti-virus.

Skrewdriver

heey:) Sometimes AV detects them but can't do something with it like with some server's from cybergate i tested on my self

Chevon

if any of you guy are infected with RATs or any type of virus,spyware, malware just let me know, via pm or msn and ill take care of them.

msn: [email protected]

That is good to hear that rasen. I hope you learn not to do when you get infected after downloading something or testing something. Just remember not everyone is who they actually is.

Fate said:
You guys are able to use Malwarebytes and do a FULL scan and you should be clean.

Malwarebytes' doesn't find every infection that there is. It does have an amazing detection rate, but it doesn't always find everything. :smile:

Not trying to hijack this (no pun intended :hehe:) thread, but Malwarebytes' and ESET Online Scanner aren't always the answer.

Chevon

n0f4m3 said:
Chevon said:
if any of you guy are infected with RATs or any type of virus,spyware, malware just let me know, via pm or msn and ill take care of them.

I don't want my viruses to be "taken care of" I want them gone!

When I mean taken care of I mean gone completely from your PC, and protection in the near future.

Chevon

NaDe Jr. said:
n0f4m3 said:
Chevon said:

I don't want my viruses to be "taken care of" I want them gone!
Thats what he mans man. Relax.

lol...don't worry he gets it am sure.