• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Are testosterone pills good to take?

Kankuro

Onyx user!
Hi guys I was just wondering like are they a good thing to take too like build up muscle better?

old

I would consider asking this on a bodybuilding forum. Testosterone is something that helps build muscle, yes, but I also think it can cause an instability in mood or something.

If you want to build muscle, I would have some different suggestions.

Kankuro

Onyx user!
old said:
I would consider asking this on a bodybuilding forum. Testosterone is something that helps build muscle, yes, but I also think it can cause an instability in mood or something.

If you want to build muscle, I would have some different suggestions.
What else would there be well I know steroids but I don't wanna do them lol

dSqo

Power member.
Any natural testerone boosters are shit, but real test will fuck up your levels when you get off it, sometimes it may be hard to produce the amount you were before naturally.

Kankuro

Onyx user!
dSqo said:
Any natural testerone boosters are shit, but real test will fuck up your levels when you get off it, sometimes it may be hard to produce the amount you were before naturally.

I'm trying to find something that's good to use besides steroids

dSqo

Power member.
You could always try natural testerone boosters, just make sure you don't buy actually test 200-600 lmao.

Kankuro

Onyx user!
dSqo said:
You could always try natural testerone boosters, just make sure you don't buy actually test 200-600 lmao.

What do you mean 200-600? What is that

dSqo

Power member.
insider said:
What do you mean 200-600? What is that
Natural testerone boosters / test 200, 250, 400, so on, is a steroid, so make sure you get natural testerone boosters.

old

insider said:
I'm trying to find something that's good to use besides steroids
If you want to build muscle well get on a good, healthy diet, a good natural protein intake, and try drinking hydrolyzed protein a couple times a day. You can start seeing results in like 3 weeks if you work out well and regularly.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
I would say no. But I prefer a natural workout. I do use pre work outs like c4 though. But stuff like that is unneeded imu