• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Archetypal Official Information

Matigo

just a guy
I cleaned out the group, due to inactivity of the group itself I will be no longer having people in for the time being.

Members
@Trap
@Matigo
@Agony
@Sector
@Chill

If you were in Archetypal and you got kicked, I am sorry but the group was way too inactive from how it was. I will be revamping it yet again soon, but for now it will stay dead I suppose. No reason to have people in a dead group. 

New information; I plan on making Archetypal one of the most exclusive and active groups on ForumKorner again, and instead of the whole applications etc. thing, I will be looking for users by myself and messaging them the opportunity to join. If you send me a group request via UCP, I will be putting you on the blacklist. 

Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a good time on ForumKorner.

Blacklist

@Rare

Rare

When and if Trap ever comes back this group will be great again, until then can't say that.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Let me in the group.

Kappa kappa kappa everywhere.

Loli

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Do you actually hate rare[/font]
@matigo

Piece

cannaisseur
Very high quality group that I used to rep. Completely understandable about the revamp though.

Exist

Formerly @Trap
I was unaware of all the users kicked. But it's really not my main concern whatsoever. Sorry.

I've left 99% of the operations up to @Matigo due to raising a child sucking up 100% of my time.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused any members. He has made wise decisions & I will not be undoing what's been done. Sorry to those who were kicked. If I become active in a few months, I will monitor what goes on a lot better.

Rare

It's all good @trap just give me that @live email you have.

Julian

Power member.
Understandable, good luck on the group Matigo.