• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Archetypal [Applications Available]

Matigo

just a guy

OPEN

Coming soon.​

* Do not send a private message asking to join. Do not apply via User Control Panel. *

This group is owned by @Trap and @Matigo
Updates and purchases will be coming soon, please do not private message @Trap or @Matigo regarding anything about the group.

Rare

RE: Archetpal [Applications Available]

We talked about this for a minute.
After reading the thread I can for sure do the posts and exceed your expectations as I am the most active poster right now. I always have good grammar and spelling, perfect almost all the time unless I am tired or on mobile (which I am right now.) The only requirement I don't exactly meet is the giveaway one, but of course if needed I can host many soon. I have always loved the userbar and would love the represent the group in a positive while keeping the subforums alive. 95% of groups have an inactive subforum but putting me in the group will insure you have the most active.

Please PM me if I am accepted.

Simple

I am saving a spot for when my DWC ends in about 6 months then I will apply. Seems like an awesome group and ran by a great person! Good luck with your group, brother.

Professor

I've admired this group since the day I joined. I don't believe I satisfy all of the requirements, but you have my best wishes nonetheless.

Magnificent

[img=200x200]https://i.imgur.com/hwa3Pl8.png[/img]

Monarch's Archetypal Application
Hi my name is Monarch, or you could call me Xaq (Zach) and I would like to apply for this group.
My Interest Towards Archetypal
I was always intrigued by this group early on in my Forum Korner experience but...due to me being new I did not fit out for the requirements and trust me, that was back  when I had around 300 posts and 50 rep. I never thought I was gonna make it up to those requirements, but I guess hard work towards a community is rewarding once looking back at your hard earned statistics. So a couple of months pass and I see Trap back on with an update that his family was going through tough times and he needed money so he was selling buy-ins. I really wanted to but me being only 14 at the time had no spending money. (Trap if you are reading this now I hope all is well with your family and you have gotten back up to your feet with a new job) But recently I have been accepted into a group called Intrepid that has been accepted into all user forums, and I saw this one and the posts on it amazed me compared to the other groups which were inactive or dead. Also, I love the user bar for the group I personally think white is a good color that goes with anything, and the infamous name for the group is also really cool and interesting. Another reason I am making this application is to meet new people. @Matigo, you honestly seem like a cool guy and one of the people I'd want to be friends with so if the application doesn't work out I'd still like to talk.
Why Me?
There's probably a lot of other people applying to this group due to how high quality it is but here is why you should pick me. I am a very high quality user, I am always browsing the sections and talking to other people on here. I believe I do meet all the requirements I'm not sure about reported posts and giveaways but a service here i am known for is: https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-251977.html where I give out available FK names from time to time. I am also very active with a whopping 2,300 posts and over 1 month online time for joining in May. Also if chosen, I promise to live up to the requirements and be active in the subforum. Thank you for taking the time and reading over my long application.

Devil

great group matigo, hopefully you do good things with it

iDefy

Power member.
Got a nice group here. Once i come up to your expectations, you better be ready for my application.

Matigo

just a guy

Denied.

Archetypal is now fully accepting members.
I can not wait to see some good applications.

Update:

I will only be having ten members in this group at a time. Currently we have eight members, and we will be having less when I kick the inactive people out.

Thank you everyone.

@iDefy you know you already got a spot brother.
@Rare I am keeping an eye on you.

Rare

Thanks man, let me know of anything I can do to improve my chances.

Jaii

holy shit we are back

this looks sexy

Doom

Power member.
Here's a group I want to join but won't get accepted, good luck.

Rare

Are you still selecting members by chance?

Matigo

just a guy
Bumping this.
Currently accepting applications.
Do not private message me nor Trap about a application as we are very busy as is.
Time is a virtue.
Patience is also a virtue.