• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Anyone willing to help Philly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
I have been trying to raise some cash which is currently owed for FK's new server so I am seeing if anyone is interested in giving me a $120 loan until I receive my own personal funds on Tuesday and cover it myself if not raised online prior.

I am willing to offer $140 back along with two highly highly exclusive awards fittings the user willing to help me.

Thank you anyone interesting in giving me a hand in time of need.

Cred

Somebody help sir phillus. I would help but, I'm a broke boi so I can't. Wish you the best of lucks to get what you need.

Exclusive

Power member.
Anakin said:
You're still over six weeks late paying me back for my $250 loan but you're going to be able to pay back a $120 loan?
Just PM him. Posts like this may get you banned brother.

Cred

Anakin said:
You're still over six weeks late paying me back for my $250 loan but you're going to be able to pay back a $120 loan?

Dude.
FK servers > you
He obviously needs to get forumkorner back on its feet first. Philly will pay you back but you know forumkorner hasnt been doing good lately.

Philly

Power member.
Cred said:
Dude.
FK servers > you
He obviously needs to get forumkorner back on its feet first. Philly will pay you back but you know forumkorner hasnt been doing good lately.
Thanks for the only person here with common sense. Apparently I am supposed to do everything on my own including funding the site. The funniest part is the dude hasn't tried contacting me even one time yet he will come right in here posting with clearly only ill-Will intentions... really close to that walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.