• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Anyone want to make a server with me?

Adam

Onyx user!
Deathwish said:
Awesome. I will check it out and test it. I know some common bugs and stuff so I'll just run through those as well as tell you if the RSPS is fun and unique.

Adam said:
Deathwish said:
Make combat training fast, but skilling slow, please. It's fun having something to work towards.
Non-donators can use ::setlevel for combat skills up to level 75. Donators can use ::setlevel to set any skill they want to 99.

It'll be better for any combat skill, because if we would ever have highscores, people should still earn skilling levels.

What do you think of the idea of custom teleports?
Something along the lines of:
::teleport (enter cords here) for donator+

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Adam said:
Deathwish said:
Awesome. I will check it out and test it. I know some common bugs and stuff so I'll just run through those as well as tell you if the RSPS is fun and unique.

Adam said:
Non-donators can use ::setlevel for combat skills up to level 75. Donators can use ::setlevel to set any skill they want to 99.

It'll be better for any combat skill, because if we would ever have highscores, people should still earn skilling levels.

What do you think of the idea of custom teleports?
Something along the lines of:
::teleport (enter cords here) for donator+

Tutorial island?

Joshua_mybb_import21010

How'd the custom coords go with PvP?

Mitch

Onyx user!
is it gonna be like drops? and shops, or spawn your item but if you spawn a whip you have to have 3.1m in your invo to spawn it if you know what i mean?

Adam

Onyx user!
Mitch said:
is it gonna be like drops? and shops, or spawn your item but if you spawn a whip you have to have 3.1m in your invo to spawn it if you know what i mean?

Nondonors are limited in what they can spawn. They can spawn armor up to Barrows but nothing else. Donors can spawn anything.