• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Anyone interested in this vape?

Yeti

So I bought this vape from the manufacturer's website. Its all Aspire (except the drip tip) I dare say it is the best pen styled vaporizer (for eliquid) you could ever buy. I have a little over a year of vaping experience and by far this is my favorite setup. It was intended for my personal use but I'm upgrading to a dangerous and more advanced form. So if you're interested feel free to comment or otherwise drop a reply :)

It's all carbon fiber + its Variable Voltage

Retail is $82.00
(click the picture to expand)
[img=400x300]http://oi61.tinypic.com/2mzl4ls.jpg[/img]

Yeti

Mortal said:
WTF. Sorry but you have a wierd ass looking fucking hand. Your palm is HUGE.
LOL. All my friends say I could be a hand model. Now looking at this pic my hand seems so weird hahahaha. Don't worry. It's just a little distored

Also the whole pic was rotated hahaha

Doom

Power member.
Your hand looks like a rectangle with sticks. óô.
It looks nice though. I might buy in next week.

Yeti

Doom said:
Your hand looks like a rectangle with sticks. óô.
It looks nice though. I might buy in next week.
Yeah, no rush! Everyone says choice of vaporizers are based on personal experience, but what I say is if you don't like this I will personally send you $100. Thats how much I believe in Aspire :).
Plus I'd be willing to through in some juice for you.

- Yeti

Plague

Power member.
I'm very interested in this, care to PM me? If we can agree on a price I'll buy today or tomorrow.

Yeti

Plague said:
I'm very interested in this, care to PM me? If we can agree on a price I'll buy today or tomorrow.
Alright thanks @Plague I messaged you. If you're quick enough I can ship out tomorrow if not we can talk tomorrow :)

Fiji

User is banned.
I know this is off topic, but a while ago, when I pm'd you that "deal" I was being scammed from someone offsite and their kik name was "YetiFK" so yeah that's why I sent you that PM lol no need to block me or whatever, I also tried contacting you through kik about this after I found out your real kik but I guess you never saw it :p

Honda

Mortal said:
WTF. Sorry but you have a wierd ass looking fucking hand. Your palm is HUGE.
hahaha wtf i \just noticed that shit.
ITS a trip!

Legend

User is banned.
I will buy the aspire for $20 right now. @Yeti

Legend

User is banned.
Didn't realize the battery was aspire too haha... I meant the nautilus, mine just broke so I need a new one. Can you get more pictures of it taken apart? I cant see the inside of it.

Homie

I wanna get into vaping. I'm trying to sell this @ which will give me $75. It would also have to be international shipping. But let me know what you would be able to sort out for me. Cos I've seen you around you do seem to know your stuff.

Chuff

I'm liking the way that looks bro, I personally rock a Nemesis 18650 Mech mod with a mutation x v2 on top. I love it! GLWS that bro

Joy

Power member.
My mom uses aspire's products as well.
From what I can tell, she loves it!

Edit: Also, I love the drip tip!
It would be awesome if you find a Yeti version instead of a penguin though!