• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Anybody Longboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Power member.
If so post some pictures or speak about some past moments you had longboarding.

I do Longboard and will put up some pictures later.

Apostle

User is banned.
Why exactly/what is the difference of longboard/skateboard, and why do people prefer each to the other?

Ace

Power member.
Longboarding is a smoother way of Skateboarding you can ride much easier of course the board is long but besides that there pretty much the same you can do just as much tricks on a skateboard than of a long-board.

When me and some friends went to California in summer to film some tricks for a video we brought along our longboards and race down a hill, pretty crazy cause the intense speed you pick up.

Comet

Power member.
I longboard all the time. I have a drop-through Sector nine. with some sweet orange sliding wheels.

@ Apostle, Longboarding is mainly for smoothness and speed, and skateboarding is for tricks and stuff. I personally hate skateboarders, because half of them can't land a single trick, it's sad really. :/ Just watching kids fail every single trick, and never land them, I know I'd be in that same position lol

So I chose to longboard as it's just for enjoyment.

Perryuppal

I've never really used a longboard. I've wanted to try, but I'm not really sure what the difference between skateboarding and longboarding is (besides the obvious facts)

Status
Not open for further replies.