• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Anybody here into longboarding?

Women

So im looking to buy a new lonngboard but dont really know whats best. I want it mainly for riding around, bombing hills and a little sliding. My budget is like $200 but it has to be a good setup. I already found a board that i like but if there is anything better please tell me.

What i need:
-Board
-Trucks
-Wheels
-Bearings

-Thanks in advance!

Thirst

Onyx user!
Not really in to long boarding but I do skateboard. My specks below.

Board: Alien Workshop signed by Rob Derdik.
Trucks: Guns; Rob Derdik trucks.
Wheels: Spitfire black
Bearings: Speed demon

some

I like MGKs setup Id personally rock that myself nice btw MGK :D

Ironhide

Onyx user!
I've just recently begun to longboard, I don't own my own just yet I use my friends.

Wynn

User is banned.
I honestly love longboarding, I have a Madrid Dream with some really good wheels trucks and bearings!

Kay

Power member.
Couple of my friends longboard, i've been thinking about getting one. I have a penny board and those things are pretty fun to cruise around on.

JohnnyG

@Women what kind of board do you want? Top mount, drop deck, drop through, double drop? I put together a dope setup if you just give me a little more info.

Women

JohnnyG said:
@Women what kind of board do you want? Top mount, drop deck, drop through, double drop? I put together a dope setup if you just give me a little more info.

i would like top mount if you still have the setup

JohnnyG

@Women

- Check out some Omen boards. They make tons of good top mounts.

- For trucks you can't go wrong with some Paris 180's

- Wheels get some 70mm Abec 11 Flashbacks. They are pretty cheap and really great wheels.

- Bearings are bearings. Just get any bearings. :p