• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Any tips?

Yelkin

I have problems concentrating in class,I cant really study without getting distracted every two minutes. Can anyone give me a helpful tip or two. Thanks !

Deany

That's not you, that's a problem the education system has nationwide. The classrooms need to be more joyful and not dull, IMO.

Sneakdissing

User is banned.
When getting distracted in class you should ask your teacher if you can work in the hall or a quieter room. Or maybe even ask if you can listen to music to block out the sounds.

Yelkin

Sneakdissing said:
When getting distracted in class you should ask your teacher if you can work in the hall or a quieter room. Or maybe even ask if you can listen to music to block out the sounds.

the thing is most teachers at my school don't let us hear music put in the classes that do , hearing music helps a lot. Teachers don't let us go out of the class to work cause for the most part they think that us students are going to wander of into the hallways or go talk with friends.

Happeh said:
Go the doctor and get some Adderall.

Believe me when I say I have been trying to but i can't get a hold of my doctor at all.

Sneakdissing

User is banned.
I can't blame them tbh because thats what I do lol.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
First off, you don't need meth in pill form. Second, this seems to be a case of mind over matter. If you truely want to learn, you will. That's all there really is to it. You have the will power to make yourself pay attention, you're just being weak and making excuses. Stop being weak and grow into a stronger version of yourself.

Sneakdissing

User is banned.
Be a savage like me and run out of the class LOL.

Package

Be sure not to take too much adderall though, or you'll become reliant on it.

Darth Vader

Power member.
When I was in high school, I had this problem and it got so bad that I just transferred into a much smaller high school of around 200 students. Smaller schools like these are charter schools and you get more 1 on 1 attention from teachers and they even let us chew gum, listen to music when the teachers were not lecturing and have any drink besides energy drinks in class. Not all charter schools are like this but most of them are because they are privately owned and not owned by the city so they can have their own rules instead of the Department of Education making the rules for them. My classes had at the most 15 to 20 students in them making it less of a distraction. Most public schools now days have 30 to even 50 students in 1 class and it can get loud.